4-3-3 (1 Viewer)

Londonccfcfan

I still believe 2 strikers doesnt work away from home certainly didnt work first half. But its difficult to tell as today Sunderland got tired and we were chasing the game.

Box midfield works better for me. Even without OHare would have opted to boss the midfield with extra midfielder at Goddens expense.

pusbccfc

4-3-3 is ideal. Packs the midfield out. The two attacking wide players can drop in when defending. Sheaf can play deeper and drop between defenders.

Walker didn't look too bad today and won't be far off.

djr8369

I still believe 2 strikers doesnt work away from home certainly didnt work first half. But its difficult to tell as today Sunderland got tired and we were chasing the game.

Box midfield works better for me. Even without OHare would have opted to boss the midfield with extra midfielder at Goddens expense.
We didn’t have enough fit midfielders for the box

rexo87

No way. Good if we are behind with 20 mins to go but would leave far too many gaps otherwise. Apart from the goal Sunderland got a fair bit more possession once we changed to 433

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Hobo

From the beginning next time with that same team we ended with. Assuming no O Hare.

We were fast dynamic and dangerous.

We needed to nulify Sunderland early on. Eccles was part of that plan. A big occassion for him and he did okay against a very good player in Clarke.

Robins is still nursing Dabo to full match fitness. Dabo benefitted from the game starting to be stretched a bit, he also had benefit of Tavares playing wide ahead of him to link with.

I thought Robins got the tactics right today, not saying players couldnt have implemented them better. We looked more likely towards the game because we had set it up for those substitutions.

Robins and Veavash are pretty good. Lets go on a game to game basis depending on who is available and who the opposition is?

fernandopartridge

We needed to nulify Sunderland early on. Eccles was part of that plan. A big occassion for him and he did okay against a very good player in Clarke.

Robins is still nursing Dabo to full match fitness. Dabo benefitted from the game starting to be stretched a bit, he also had benefit of Tavares playing wide ahead of him to link with.

I thought Robins got the tactics right today, not saying players couldnt have implemented them better. We looked more likely towards the game because we had set it up for those substitutions.

Robins and Veavash are pretty good. Lets go on a game to game basis depending on who is available and who the opposition is?
He did okay against Clarke?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Evo1883

Thought we looked a bit un organised if I'm honest .. we got the goal so in hindsight it achieved its purpose

Users who are viewing this thread