ccfcmad1

Feb 8, 2013
For as good as they've had it the last few seasons we've still got that one over them.....

ccfcmad1

Feb 8, 2013
I doubt they give a shit
For my sins I've got a few leicester mates and they hate the fact that's one thing we have that they haven't add to that the same season we won that they were also relegated, when you listen to them with there superior attitude bring that up and also there hero Steve walsh also pulled on a cov shirt you'll be surprised the effect it has on them....

skyblueusername

Jul 8, 2016
I've completely deleted that premier league season from my memory bank.
I work with loads of lesta fans but as soon as they talk about football I no longer understand them and ask if they come with subtitles.

Brighton Sky Blue

Jan 11, 2012
Coventry
The salt was still flowing through Hackers when we got potentially drawn against them earlier in the year.

Tommo1993

Apr 14, 2019
Seriously hope we never play Leicester again. Thank fuck Birmingham knocked us out the cup, simply because their player can’t cross a ball!

“Champions of England, you’ll never sing that”.

skyblueusername

Jul 8, 2016
Fukin fumin about Leicester winning the premier league, apparently, personally cant remember it. tbh.

Frank Sidebottom

Jan 21, 2018
Marple
When we win the Premier league and then progress beyond the quarter finals of the Champions League, we can then take the piss.
We've only bothered to enter the premier league 9 times.... I reckon 10th time lucky if we ever bother with it again.
Leicester must've entered the FA Cup over 100 times and still haven't managed to win it.

Reactions: skyblueusername

JimmyHillsbeard

Feb 21, 2013
I wanted Leicester to win the Premier League the season they did. It was a statement that sometimes team spirit and man management can overcome money. I’ll concede that they’re only where they are because of being bankrolled by a billionaire but the transformation from relegation fodder to champions was joyful for a season.
I’m sure I’ll never want them to win the FA Cup.

no_loyalty

Feb 24, 2015
No way Leicester are going to qualify for the Champions league, they are garbage.

Covkid1968#

Apr 1, 2013
North Leics…...unfortunately
I wanted Leicester to win the Premier League the season they did. It was a statement that sometimes team spirit and man management can overcome money. I’ll concede that they’re only where they are because of being bankrolled by a billionaire but the transformation from relegation fodder to champions was joyful for a season.
I’m sure I’ll never want them to win the FA Cup.
Weren’t they the 5th best funded side when they won it. Personally I hated it when they won it. It’s jealousy of course....

Reactions: skyblueusername

It’sabatch87

Jun 29, 2020
The hate will always be there with the six fingered inbred lot,Loved going to their place and causing mayhem!!!

Users who are viewing this thread