25/1 to win the league. (1 Viewer)

M&B Stand

8/1 to win promotion.

Any loyalty bets gone on?

CCFC_Charlie

Other people seem to fancy us. I've spoken to a few fans from other clubs who think we'll change for the play-offs once we bring a striker in.

kg82

Other people seem to fancy us. I've spoken to a few fans from other clubs who think we'll change for the play-offs once we bring a striker in.

August to January - pretty decent, challenging for play offs.
January to May - loan players go, better players sold and not replaced, escape relegation with a game or 2 to go.

Not that we're predictable or anything!

ccfcway

bookies have us as better odds to be relegates than promoted.

a tall order to expect a large group of signings to gel quickly, and we aren't exactly that good post xmas.

Astute

25/1 to win Division 3?

How fookin sad is that.

ccfcway

a CCFC to win League One and Portsmouth to win League Two double will bring you 250/1

Astute

Yippeeeee we are considered to be as good as Fleetwood :eek:

Samo

It's just the name though isn't it?

Nick

Administrator
Might have a cheeky tenner!
cbSbfyc.gif

Attachments

• cbSbfyc.jpg
    cbSbfyc.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 16

M&B Stand

£10 double
Coventry to win League one
Leamington to win conference north.
Returns 5 and a half grand.

larry_david

Barrow will walk that league. Poor Betway have not done their research and have been SMASHED pricing Barrow at 9/1, fools. 4/1 now and max you can put on is £90 meaning they must have huge liabilities.

skybluelee

The bottom line is that division 3 is so shit the bookies haven't got a clue who are likely to challenge hence the short odds for a poor team like us.

As a Coventry fan, though, I can't see us remotely as a credible promotion threat.

Our form after Clarke left was bottom of the table stuff. Since then our 3 best players have moved on. It will take a bit more than a couple of unwanted Bmth players for a few months and a handful of freebies to change that.

Maybe the 'Shitfields roar' will help push us towards glory.

Astute

Barrow will walk that league. Poor Betway have not done their research and have been SMASHED pricing Barrow at 9/1, fools. 4/1 now and max you can put on is £90 meaning they must have huge liabilities.

Barrow are not that good. They are half decent for where they are but that is it.

I am in Barrow now. It is where I work. I drive past their ground to get to work. I work with Barrow STH's. They spent the money they made from their cup run. They put a decent squad together, but the fans didn't turn up as they said they would. They missed their big chance.

J

Jack Griffin

The bottom line is that division 3 is so shit the bookies haven't got a clue who are likely to challenge hence the short odds for a poor team like us.

As a Coventry fan, though, I can't see us remotely as a credible promotion threat.

Our form after Clarke left was bottom of the table stuff. Since then our 3 best players have moved on. It will take a bit more than a couple of unwanted Bmth players for a few months and a handful of freebies to change that.

You have a good point there, a few under the radar signings, a bit of luck with a player in their debut season (a la Wilson) & the odds could shift dramatically.

ccfcway

sheff utd and preston all the way

Users who are viewing this thread