23/24 Fixtures (1 Viewer)

rexo87

Not the worst first game given they'll lose most their players and not necessarily have replaced all of them. Rest of Aug looks tough but last season taught us its not all about getting off to a fast start

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Hutch11

All games in this league are hard , a sold out boisterous away section at every away game makes it a bit easier but as we all know it a relentless division

Hobo

The opening 5 or 6 games are always all over the place form wise for all teams every season. Takes a while for things to settle down. Last season's form means nothing.

SeaSeeEffCee

Itll be because its the opening day. Pretty sure last year there were 3/4 on the first weekend
True, now I think about it they usually show some on the Saturday. Just weird to have three TV games on a Sunday. Also our third year in a row of starting the season on the Sunday, yawn.

BananaFlats

Not the worst first game given they'll lose most their players and not necessarily have replaced all of them. Rest of Aug looks tough but last season taught us its not all about getting off to a fast start

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Don't forget the transfer window doesn't close until Sep 1st, so there's every possibility they'll start the season with some/most of them.

Garlana86

That first month for us is incredibly tough, guess we'll see very quickly where we are ..also gives us chance to beat some decent teams before they can pick up momentum.

Gint11

Everyone stop flapping 😂

At the moment the league is full of club names. Doesn’t mean many of them will be any good. Let’s see how we recruit before we work out how we’ll fare

Users who are viewing this thread