2018-19 Kit thread (2 Viewers)

edgy

DgonVx1X0AAI2_x.jpg
Collar is shit. Why do kit makers insist on putting shite collars on football shirts? V-Neck or Crew Neck only please.

Sick Boy

I like it but its so similar to last season's one, would they risk that?

I don't think they'd really care to be honest! If it has that camo type pattern then it'd be decent and a bit different. Be decent if it was more of the slim fit as well.

ajsccfc

Really hope it's not that one, same shirt but horrendous collar. Man City have done the same and caught a load of shit for it

lifeskyblue

One of, if not the, best kit ever. The young ones would fall in love with it.
Not sure I could stomach the brown away though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M

Martw

somebody on here (I think) said the away strip was white so not surprised to hear this. If so, we need to approach the club politely and ask for the next away kit to be Green/Black stripes - apologies to all those who think otherwise!! but for me and loads of oldies - Green and Black are our away colours....

somebody on here (I think) said the away strip was white so not surprised to hear this. If so, we need to approach the club politely and ask for the next away kit to be Green/Black stripes - apologies to all those who think otherwise!! but for me and loads of oldies - Green and Black are our away colours....
Agreed

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

pastythegreat

Nick, Its Friday. Just letting you know the kit launch is this evening! Not sure what time though!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Terry Gibson's perm

My two boys have been asking every few days when the new uniform is out as both are desperate for me to buy it for them, I hope it’s not blue and white as they will never keep it clean.

Users who are viewing this thread