2 new signings on the way.. (1 Viewer)

Corrado

2 new signings on the way..

according to the telgraph

torchomatic

Yikes!

FRY-CCFC

Experienced player will be someone like Kilgallon or David Wheater I reckon.

Any news on Fleck?

torchomatic

...on Friday. I presumed today. Shucks.

torchomatic

skyblueinBaku

2 new signings on the way..

according to the telgraph

I see that the usual moaners have started on the comments section of the CT story about this. :banghead:

Terry Gibson's perm

Experienced player will be someone like Kilgallon or David Wheater I reckon.

Any news on Fleck?

No news is good news as he hasn't signed for us thank god another season of his backwards passing might kill me off.

Hobo

Fleck will wait a few weeks then realise no one is really interested in him and sign for Cov. A bit like Red a last season.

AFCCOVENTRY

Just seen on Twitter by some semi-pro footballer in Wales that Chelsea striker Dominic Solanke is joining on loan.

Not sure if it's true or bull..,

ccfcway

Bolton fan take on Wheater when released.......

David Wheater

Has been one of the few Bolton players to give an ounce of effort and look like they actually care this season. It's a shame to see him go, but realistically we can't afford to retain him in League One.

Brylowes

Bolton fan take on Wheater when released.......

David Wheater

Has been one of the few Bolton players to give an ounce of effort and look like they actually care this season. It's a shame to see him go, but realistically we can't afford to retain him in League One.
Well if Botton can't afford him
I would doubt we can.

Astute

totally ignoring the massive financial problems bolton had to make a sweeping statement like that.

It's why I love this forum.
We are paying division 3 wages. So if we are able to pay more than Bolton are they paying non league wages?

Nathccfc

It's nice to actually talk about footballing matter for a change! At the moment I don't check this site as much because there is no news. @Nick have you seen a drop in traffic recently?

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread