2 faced C UNIT (1 Viewer)

ccfc92

He hasnt done anything though has he if the cet is wrong?

i mean, say he didnt go. people will always question his motives from then on. can anyone forget about all this? unless of course he gets us promoted ;)

Yorkshire SB

Ridiculous, why should he show loyalty to us..we wouldn't to him. He wants to achieve as much as he can in management and this is an opportunity for him to do so.

Jackoskyblue

Ridiculous, why should he show loyalty to us..we wouldn't to him. He wants to achieve as much as he can in management and this is an opportunity for him to do so.

If he wanted to achieve something he'd stay, chance of promotion and outside chance of jpt final, Huddersfield have no chance of achieving anything this season

CWR just said something along the lines of Uddersfield made an approach for MR that was turned down, then CCFC went back to Uddersfield and asked about possible compo.
so it looks like the club have put MR into this position.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Maybe because he signed a contract with us saying he was happy to manage us for the next 3 years?

If your employer rejects an approach you act professional and get on with your job. Not thrown a tantrum an try to force the move

Brighton Sky Blue

How quick people are to turn on someone. The irony is that the reaction is so strong because he's done such a good job so far-I'm stunned he's chosen Huddersfield if he has but he has a right to further his career how he sees fit.

Yorkshire SB

So Huddersfield who are in the division above us, with healthy finances..are not a better prospect to a football manager? I'd love to see Robins stay, but we have, at best, an outside shot of promotion, as for the jpt, nice as it is, it's not going to be a stand out on the cv.

KarmicChris

CWR just said something along the lines of Uddersfield made an approach for MR that was turned down, then CCFC went back to Uddersfield and asked about possible compo.

The club would never go to Huddersfield and be like well if you want him this is what you could offer. I seriously hope they wouldn't anyway...

More like Robins said he wants to go so we might as well get some much needed for him

Yorkshire SB

Maybe because he signed a contract with us saying he was happy to manage us for the next 3 years?

If your employer rejects an approach you act professional and get on with your job. Not thrown a tantrum an try to force the move

First of all you have no idea that he has thrown a tantrum, no idea at all.
Secondly, surely you are aware that contracts mean nothing in football. What if he stays, and we go on to lose 8 of our next 10 games, would we allow Robins to see out his 3 year contract? Unfortunately if a club in a better position want a player or a manager from another club they invariably get him, that's just the way football is.

Grendel

That is rubbish. They said that he was going nowhere then Huddersfield can back asking if there was a release clause. We said no and then a compensation package was requested which was unanimously rejected by the board.

TheUKGryphon

I hear that Mark Robins is now odds on to fill the vacant pope's job.

Brighton Sky Blue

That is rubbish. They said that he was going nowhere then Huddersfield can back asking if there was a release clause. We said no and then a compensation package was requested which was unanimously rejected by the board.

Where'd you hear this?

Sick Boy

Just...Huddersfield? Can only think he wants to be close to home-maybe he supports them.

They have more money and stability as a club than we do though. If he is as good as we believe then he should have very little trouble in keeping them up. Whereas, despite what some will tell, you have very little chance of playing Championship football next season.

I still think he is an utter c**t for the way he has gone about it though.

Thanks for correcting me, in my defence I did have the Mrs droning on in my ear while I was trying to listen to it

Brighton Sky Blue

They have more money and stability as a club than we do though. If he is as good as we believe then he should have very little trouble in keeping them up. Whereas, despite what some will tell, you have very little chance of playing Championship football next season.

I still think he is an utter c-unit for the way he has gone about it though.

If they were his club though, I'd be a little more understanding.

Users who are viewing this thread