1st win (1 Viewer)

Nonleagueherewecome

Why is this forum so bloody quiet?!? We won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sky_blue_up_north

It was an ugly win but who cares 3 points at last that

Grendel

Well a couple of positives from that. A clean sheet and a win away from home!

It sounds as if it may have been lucky but luck has been against us of late anyway. We should have had positive results against both Stevenage and Carlisle so we deserved some good fortune.

Robins certainly isn't getting carried away. He knows there is a lot of work to be done. MK Dons is a tough one but of we can get 4 points from the next 2 marches we are making progress.

Chipfat

If you ask most Barnsley and Rotherham fans about Robins this result will be typical of how he starts with new teams,, he will have worked more on shape and work rate than any other angle since taking over... I don't care if he does this until he gets the squad he wants and the mentality he is looking for, one thing is for sure some players here now will not be here with him long term.. He sounds like he knows exactly what he wants from players as individuals and as a team and long may it continue, good luck to him...

Astute

Just spent the last couple of hours changing a gearbox at work. All sweaty and covered in oil but HAPPY :D

Thank you Sky Blues

Mucca Mad Boys

A win is a win, I don't care if it was the luckiest, plukeyest, ugliest, fortunate, jammy, biased refest, we got 3 points and we hopefully will go on a run now!

So glad we won away, and a win a MK Dons would be a great birthday present!

Note: I intended to use all the words that effectively meant the same thing.

Users who are viewing this thread