1pt or goal difference gets us into the playoffs (1 Viewer)

AFCCOVENTRY

Well it’s that’s simple. In our hands! We get at least a draw at Boro and we’re into the play offs. Worse case scenario is we lose and then possibly others win and it goes to goal difference.

letsallsingtogether

Well it’s that’s simple. In our hands! We get at least a draw at Boro and we’re into the play offs. Worse case scenario is we lose and then possibly others win and it goes to goal difference.
Blackburn win or draw we are in the playoffs unless west brom score a hatful.

Covcraig@bury

This is getting too much . I’m turning into an alcoholic just trying to get my head around all of these scenarios. This is now a roller coaster of a ride . Unbelievable. Just to get a second chance to get to the promised land from where we was is beyond all of our dreams. I wouldn’t change it for one minute. Being a City fan You know You Know #PUSB

PurpleBin

Finally going to get our moment on the last day. Word filters through that results are going our way. Celebration atmosphere both ends of the ground....

Amazing.

fatso

After the first 7 games of the season, if you'd of said we need 1 point off the last game to guarantee a play off place, I'd of snatched your arm off.

What an amazing Job MR and AV have done.
And Doug King coming in to buy out
Sisu and prevent a January fire sale was perfect timing.

It's meant to be!!! 😊

Feb57

Sunderland are the most likely party poopers if we don’t get at least a point as they are the nearest on GD and have scored more goals than us. We lose 1-0, they win 1-0 they go above us on goals scored

fatso

Sunderland are the most likely party poopers if we don’t get at least a point as they are the nearest on GD and have scored more goals than us. We lose 1-0, they win 1-0 they go above us on goals scored
That would still require Millwall to beat Blackburn to knock us out of the top six.

clint van damme

That would still require Millwall to beat Blackburn to knock us out of the top six.

Although the team finishing 6th hasn't won the play offs for ages. Though let's just get there first then worry about that.

pusbccfc

Millwall will beat blackburn and coventry will beat boro.sunderland will miss out and coventry will meet millwall in the final

Millwall at Wembley will be shite. All the Stoney Island mongs who left London to move to Kent

richnrg

unless we lose 20-19 :)

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Just hope we can navigate the last game and do what we need to do. After that I really think we can do it. The way we have been playing and that wake up call against Stoke, I back us against anybody. If we get into the playoffs I think we can win it.

Brighton Sky Blue

There’s one scenario where we don’t make it. There’s many more where we do.

And if we miss out on goal difference, so be it.

Users who are viewing this thread