14/15 Away Kit (1 Viewer)

RoboCCFC90

I have just been in the Club shop having a look about, the young lady on the counter says that our next away kit could be White..

I wouldn't mind white as long as it had a Sky Blue and Royal Blue stripe going diagonally over the shoulder and round the front of the shirt or if it had the same Sky and Royal Blue stripe going down shoulder, through the badge and all the way down..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gaz71

Although not many others did, I quite liked our last white one, with the monochrome badge. Think it was about 2010 but can't remember it's purpose as it was a one off. Had a st George flag on the arm?

I think that was to coincide with it being a World Cup that year

Johnnythespider

Can't see it being white, they would have to wash it every week. Imagine the laundry bills.;)

ajsccfc

It's great when people enter a thread they don't care about that other people have created to tell you they don't care and ask who does. EVERY FUCKING TIME.

Also, white is ok but the home is light too so it should either be dark to differentiate or vibrant like the outgoing yellow is.

ccfcway

why not a white kit with red patches on the back.

It would give them impression that we have been stabbed in the back ;)

Astute

I am not too bothered about the colour. I just prefer vertical stripes as they hide my beer gut a bit.

skybluelee

Although not many others did, I quite liked our last white one, with the monochrome badge. Think it was about 2010 but can't remember it's purpose as it was a one off. Had a st George flag on the arm?

They wore it once v Sheff W. Didnt even bother to make matching shorts so it looked shite.

A kit to celebrate the World Cup. Embarrassing.

shmmeee

Keep the away kit, go back to the 60s style sky blue at home. Then never change.

letsallsingtogether

Sky Blue top and have a Red kit at home to match the seats and make the ground.:whistle:

Users who are viewing this thread