Match Thread ⚽️ Queens Park Rangers vs Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 15th Apr (2 Viewers)

Ashdown

The defence will have to be sharp from the start , McNally particularly. They don’t need to be leaving Fadz against anyone quick. JWE could be influential again. Let’s hope Vik plays for the team today and not just his self , needs to play others in more.
With all that in place, could be a good day.🤞

Speedie's Head

Let's hope that Esbrand is stronger on the ball today first half. I'm sure it's a confidence thing. I'd prefer Bidwell and to keep Esbrand for later in games

Grendel

There seems a degree of pessimism here. Let’s be honest qpr are the ideal team to play. The away form has improved and they just seem a basket case heading for the trapdoor

covcity4life

Right result for us yesterday with Norwich losing. Millwall Vs Preston today so if we win we are guaranteed to close PTS gap on playoffs I believe.

Massive game. I hope we approach it with an attacking mentality.

Brighton Sky Blue

There seems a degree of pessimism here. Let’s be honest qpr are the ideal team to play. The away form has improved and they just seem a basket case heading for the trapdoor

The last time you were confident of a win we lost 4-0!

CCFCSteve

We’ve all seen City drop a bollock with games like today over the years though…usually with an out of form striker bagging first goal in 15

Tommo1993

Of course disappointed to not be there. So far my day has consisted of cutting up spare wood and putting it up as shelves. Shit day.

Balli001

Right result for us yesterday with Norwich losing. Millwall Vs Preston today so if we win we are guaranteed to close PTS gap on playoffs I believe.

Massive game. I hope we approach it with an attacking mentality.
A win and also one team winning in the millwall game and we are temporarily at least in the top 6.

Happy_Martian

Users who are viewing this thread