Match Thread ⚽️ Norwich City vs Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 3rd Sep (3 Viewers)

Evo1883

We really are the masterminds of our own downfall here , the passing has been nothing short of awful .

Yes they are a good side but the way we've gone about our business here today is simply not good enough

TomRad85

We are fucking shite. Laughable start to the season. Stadium situation a farce, recruitment diabolical and lacklustre on the pitch.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Sick Boy

Used to rate Rose but realise he is useless, gives away the ball sloppily but just watches their player jog past.

Sorry lads but we're going down. There is no way this team is capable of overhauling the deficit we'll have.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
The games in hand will just add to the pressure as well - despite what was claimed when we were in a relegation battle, the games in hand definitely worked against Rotherham.

ccfc922

Proud of them for being in the game, but fuck me what a shit 2 goals to concede.

Feel for Walker, can't do anything right.

stupot07

We are shite, think we have to accept that start last season with all those 90+ minute goals was anomaly and we have reverted back to our norm.

Make no mistake, we are in a relegation fight.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

PUSB-We_are_going_up

All them speaking of relegation, we were never expected to get anything here, this was what’s expected they are currently top of the league and we are bottom what do you expect 3-0 City win?

TomRad85

We’ve had a bad start but calls that we are going down are embarrassingly premature
If you had to predict where we'd finish based on what you've seen, what would you say though?

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

steve101

The quality is miles apart. Some really sloppy passing. Sheaf and Doyle the only ones that are playing well.

Users who are viewing this thread