Match Thread ⚽️ Middlesbrough vs Coventry City Match Thread - Monday 8th May (4 Viewers)

Danceswithhorses

Mar 26, 2011
Coventry
Anyone know what prize money we get for finishing 5th ?
Tried looking online but with little success.
Should get some decent tv money for playoffs too, which will help the budget next year.

clint van damme

May 3, 2015
Should get some decent tv money for playoffs too, which will help the budget next year.

I don't think it's a great deal and I believe a lot of the money generated by the play offs gets split among all championship teams

Reactions: Sky Blue Pete

Paul Anthony

Sep 9, 2016

I don't know for certain, but I don't think there is a Premier league style rewards system based on where you finish. It's more based off how many TV games you play, I think, anyway.

NorthernWisdom

Apr 23, 2013
As I always say, you learn who your friends really are when you're going through difficult times.

As far as I'm concerned, the council can go fuck themselves.

PUSB!
Reeves is no longer there, Seppala is no longer there. What the hell is the point of demanding that they work against us as that's what we're happier with, playing the victim?!?

Flying Fokker

Mar 24, 2011
They had 73% possession but didn’t do much with it, Akpom got on the half turn way too much

I’d bring in sheaf for Eccles on Sunday

maybe Allen for godden
Yes, just looking at Brighton’s possession vs Everton. 78%. 1-4

Reactions: Matt smith

GIMOC

Aug 15, 2022
team are playing with too much fear. Soon as they knew Blackburn were 4-3 they upped their game. Robins needs to get them to play worth no fear

• Haha
Reactions: Sky Blue Pete

Offhegoes

Mar 14, 2014
Good performance. Boro looked decent in the 2nd half and it’s going to be a tough Semi Final.

clint van damme

May 3, 2015
Reeves is no longer there, Seppala is no longer there. What the hell is the point of demanding that they work against us as that's what we're happier with, playing the victim?!?

There's plenty who still are including Maton, fuck them, every last one of them.
No playing the victim, don't want their sympathy, their applause or anything else, wankers.

Greggs

May 8, 2012
It's a truly ridiculous and small-minded attitude to go looking for negativity today!
my psoriasis has flared up through stress and has now started growing around my arsehole.

• Haha
Reactions: hamil99

Grendel

Sep 19, 2011
  • Haha
Reactions: Boosh

Garlana86

Mar 20, 2017
Quite a few pints in at the bird and hand and absolutely buzzing from that result. Pushing beyond expectations, this team dares you to believe. PUSB! Did what was required.

Paxman II

Mar 16, 2011
Cotswolds
Well we did it. And a shout out to Sunderland who tbf did what they needed to do and how well they have performed coming up from league 1. They are a real threat but I don't think they have enough to make it to Wembley.
Luton will be there and I do beleive we will beat Middlesborough over two legs. At Wembley there is only one team in it. Can we really start dreaming?
MR & AV deserve so much credit. The players have done what they were capable of. Even if we fall at this final hurdle in the play offs I think we grow better for it and will make a serious challenge next season for automatic promotion. But for now lets dream a little.....

Northeast sky blue

Nov 12, 2020
Popped round the local for a couple of stress relieving pints, one or two happy mackems in here but that's what you get living in the North east

clint van damme

May 3, 2015
Well we did it. And a shout out to Sunderland who tbf did what they needed to do and how well they have performed coming up from league 1. They are a real threat but I don't think they have enough to make it to Wembley.
Luton will be there and I do beleive we will beat Middlesborough over two legs. At Wembley there is only one team in it. Can we really start dreaming?
MR & AV deserve so much credit. The players have done what they were capable of. Even if we fall at this final hurdle in the play offs I think we grow better for it and will make a serious challenge next season for automatic promotion. But for now lets dream a little.....

I was with you up until 'shout out to sunderland'

Reactions: Paxman II

Users who are viewing this thread