Match Thread ⚽️ Hull City vs Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 27th Aug (1 Viewer)

Kieranp96

Shit passing, shit attitude, shit players, shit result. gyok cant play with godden he looks useless, allen is a fucking midget looks 30 has a body of a 12 year old and ability is non existent.

only good things out this game is ,

rose dropped for doyle next game,
godden looks deadly still
palmer looks like he has more quality than ohare just less work rate and determination.

Macca

Very, very disappointing; not a lot of positives from that all - unfortunately, I reckon we're going to end in a relegation battle.

terrible defence, awful distribution and piss weak upfront. 2nd to the ball mostly. Could be in the bottom 3 for some time

covcity4life

Gyok need shelo. Godden got 2 goals but does fuck all in terms of hold up or passing combinations. So that means AMC must help and push tight. They didn't

harvey098

You’ll get the over-reactors but it was a good battling away performance undone by stupid, sloppy goals. Keep playing like that on the road and we’ll get points this season. On to Wednesday. Hopefully home form can kickstart the season! PUSB

steve101

That performance shows exactly why we should not let Hyam go. Similar to the shambles against Bristol City, where Hyam wasn't involved.
Think we need to change our system to 4 at the back. Lack of CBs and wingbacks who can't cross well consistently.
A few players looked subdued to me.

JulianDarbyFTW

I suppose, trying to be positive for a moment, Hull have a fair bit more match sharpness than us, so it did take a while before we started to get into the game. And we scored two goals despite being somewhere between shite and average at various points in the game.

The defence looks a real worry though. Severely lacking in quality based on that performance. Hopefully it's a blip and we'll grow into the season, but our squad depth is frankly laughable, especially playing 3 / 5 at the back.

AiS86

It's been 3 games, none of which were at home. We've not had a chance to get momentum going, and had o'hare and hamer missing, we've just had too many mistakes that have cost us. The doom and gloom is way too premature. Shit start, but relegation talk? Come one now

skyblue025

Preston Wednesday. They haven't conceded yet this season and have only scored 1. Expect a 3 nil defeat on out defensive performance so far this season with a crowd of 16500.

fernandopartridge

You’ll get the over-reactors but it was a good battling away performance undone by stupid, sloppy goals. Keep playing like that on the road and we’ll get points this season. On to Wednesday. Hopefully home form can kickstart the season! PUSB
Starting your stand up early

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Briles

That performance shows exactly why we should not let Hyam go. Similar to the shambles against Bristol City, where Hyam wasn't involved.
Think we need to change our system to 4 at the back. Lack of CBs and wingbacks who can't cross well consistently.
A few players looked subdued to me.

Hyam would've been nowhere near their goals

wantedDOA

Boddy talks a good game but it's all smoke and mirrors The end is coming for Robins. He must be sick of this shit. Pushed on last year and punched way above our weight. Reality this season I'm afraid. Will probably start next season in a league below and with a new gaffer.

skyblu3sk

I still think there will be a good few more than 3 teams worse than us this year we won't have kicked on as I'd hoped but I don't think we are relegation fodder. Unless we have lots of injuries of course...

Dec-ccfc

Could fadz play on the right and we have panzo and Doyle starting, Doyle looks very composed on the ball. Panzo sitting in the middle or vice versa.
Rose has a mistake or 2 in him every game

Paxman II

We allowed Hull to rough us up first 20 minutes with agressive play and the referee did little about some of the tackles. But having said that always felt we would come through as the better side as giving sloppy goals away can't surely keep happening? Another 10 minutes we would have equalised. But we have to rectify this approach to our game as with Millwall and even Sunderland we could have won all 3.
Really annoying but lets get sorted for the midweek fixture.

Users who are viewing this thread