Match Thread ⚽️ Hull City vs Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 27th Aug (1 Viewer)

PUSB-We_are_going_up

Im that confident that all of this controversy will make the players even more fired up and work even harder and increase their performance levels that if we lose Im gonna pull a rabbit out of my hat and disappear from the forums for a couple of days, its gonna be too doom and gloom

Greggs

Just slapped £50 on Hull at 11/5. Easy money. Might aswell make some money on the back of this joke of a club we support

Greggs

Soften the blow, I like it.

11/5 is a good bet considering by the time we kick off. Hyam, OHare, Gyokeres & Hamer will be sold and Robins will be in Sunderland.

Sent from my M2101K6G using Tapatalk
Its inevitable, get out before the boat sinks.

Northants Sky Blue

Robins needs to get old Red Nose on the blower-

"Gaffer its Mark...Robins? City Ground 1990? Anyway this `Siege Mentality' deal - give me the full SP"

We've got more than enough quality to win this, come on boys.

Johhny Blue

After the saga of the last few weeks, exacerbated by some of the rumours of outgoings on here the last few days. This goes one of two ways - no middle ground;

1) We play brilliantly and win, and suddenly things aren’t quite as bad. We have a pitch again on Wednesday, Gyokeres, Hamer, COH, Sheaf and MR are all still here etc.

2) We’re absolutely horrendous and get destroyed. The world is over, Gyokeres is definitely going for next to nothing, Wilson is suddenly the best keeper on our books and MR is off to Sunderland bringing COH with him.

Please God be number 1, otherwise this place will need to be avoided tonight.
You need a new username

Nick

Administrator
8/1 to be relegated seems a good price with Dom being flogged and replaced with a kid on loan with Callum out and brainless Hamer picking up yellows for fun and with the vultures circling around Vik a pitch that will be in shit again once winter and rugger kicks in and Moore who couldn't catch a cold at the moment not a lot to be upbeat about unfortunately

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Who's Hyam's replacement?

bawtryneal

Let's have some positivity
Even though Hull is a shit hole it's great to be at the foitballl and follow my team.
Fancy us today. 2-1 win and then beat Preston on Wednesday.
Happy days.

Jamesimus

Rose straight in to first team football never fills me with confidence in the same way that Dabo is always rusty when he comes back.

Hope the lads do well but would settle for a point currently.

Interested to see how Palmer does fitness-wise.

Users who are viewing this thread