Match Thread ⚽️ Huddersfield Town vs Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 4th Mar (1 Viewer)

Evo1883

Where are the bores who moaned about the Doug King song? Great form since it graced the terraces.

Something tells me I'm into something good 🎵
Haha this is so true

PVA

Robins is doing a sensational job let's be clear, never really had his best 11 all season and still we sit 8th with 11 to go

It's bittersweet really isn't.

As you say he's doing a phenomenal job and there's so much to be happy with.

But at the same time... it's pretty gutting that O'Hare has barely kicked a ball, just imagine what could have been.

no_loyalty

Great result against a poor team building the GD up nicely, need to keep this run going now to give us a chance of making the playoffs. The team spirit is unbelievable.

skyblu3sk

We have definitely played better but I think they set out to not give us much time and space on the ball, took us a little while to get round that but when we did we looked decent. Impressed with the home grown talent today and thought Dabo did a cracking job. The really amazing improvement was we took our chances today, can't think of many we should have taken but didn't.

Danceswithhorses

Robins is doing a sensational job let's be clear, never really had his best 11 all season and still we sit 8th with 11 to go
I genuinely don't know how he and Adie do it with such meagre resources.
The teams around us in the table have budgets we can only dream of, and how we are keeping up with them is unbelievable.
Kudos to the management.

stupot07

I hope you are joking. Far better than Godden. As was Walker.
He was terrible. Kept losing the ball, and defenders kept beating him to the ball. Just looking at his stats he was dispossessed 5 times in 20 minutes, the next highest just 2 times in 70.?mins. You could see why he's nowhere near the starting line up and why play off chasing Preston were happy to let him go on a free mid season.

Godden is finished as a starter in the championship, he's fine off the bench but starting hes terrible. I make it 1 shot in just 2 games

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

NorthernWisdom

He was terrible. Kept losing the ball, and defenders kept beating him to the ball. You could see why he's nowhere near the starting line up and why play off chasing Preston were happy to let him go on a free mid season.
I think you're maybe being a bit harsh tbf. Actually thought he started quite sharply for the first 10 minutes. I'll give you his second ten wasn't great.

steve cooper

If the idiot insects hadn't wrecked the pitch we would in all likelyhood be pushing for auto's right now. With Vik, Gus and hopefully Callum with us next year who knows what we can achieve given that we hopefully strengthen in the summer. Even with £20M for Vik we couldn't guarantee buying someone with equivalent impact. Keeping him is a risk obviously if he doesn't sign a new contract but the reward could be high. I know some won't agree with this.

NorthernWisdom

Could only catch bits and pieces between DIY. How did Howley get on?
Alright. Looked a bit slow of thought / sharpness, and some of his passes were last gasp, it all looked a bit hassled, but he did generally find his man, and did a lovely cross at one point too. Not stunning in itself, but given it was his full debut, a big step up from last season's sub appearances.

Users who are viewing this thread