Match Thread ⚽️ Coventry City vs Middlesbrough Match Thread - Saturday 1st Oct (3 Viewers)

SkyBlueSam01

Can see Wilder instructing them to put numbers on Gyok to stop him, and Gooden to thrive in the resulting space with a couple of goals

stevefloyd

Have to say its a big no for Allen ...waste of time and its a no for Godden unless he manages to actually get involved

Sky Blue Harry H

A lot of unhappiness about their line up from their fans, come on City.

Surprised Jones (good and very quick - kept Spence away from the team. and Giles - who gets good crosses in (was worried about that with Crooks etc) are both out. Muniz (ex-Fulham) up top. I do rate Watmore, though.

Johnnythespider

On a scale of 1-10 a win today is an 8 for me, we really do.need to get this season started.

D

Deleted member 2477

Their fans creaming over Giles this season. Been their stand out player apparently. Hope Dabo is on his defensive game today and doesnt get caught out up the pitch as Giles will do him

Hertsccfc

Missing the game today as father in law had a massive stroke yesterday (not totally unexpected) but still clinging on (although won't make it beyond today). Dog/child sitting until my wife and brother in law get back from hospital.
Could do with 3 points to brighten the day !!
Very sorry to hear that and all the best mate

Sky Blue Harry H

Ticket sales don't look too bad. Hoping this might push towards 20k (more than double Wasps v Northampton - including freebies, regardless)

Sky Blue Harry H

Their fans creaming over Giles this season. Been their stand out player apparently. Hope Dabo is on his defensive game today and doesnt get caught out up the pitch as Giles will do him

Isn't starting.

ProfessorbyGrace

Come on you Sky Blues. 2-1, Vik and Godden. ⚽️

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Matthew Hoppe doesn't even make the bench for Boro. Apparently he is being seen as more of a 'development' player, despite having just spent 3 million euros on him.

Whoever is running their club are more clueless than ours.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Can you get an ESPN+ free trial ?

You need a US bank card to do it unfortunately, I tried to subscribe myself a while ago.

I can't watch this game live on iFollow today, without fucking about with VPNs or streams, because a paid Czech TV channel are showing a full replay of the game at 20:30 tonight. Absolutely nuts.

Come over to Tel Aviv mate, we've got the game on.

Sky Blue Harry H

CWR / this forum, then walk the dog at half time to reset my blood pressure (unless we're 2 or 3 up !)

Sky_Blue_Daz

Afternoon troops . I’d happily take a 1-0 win

Sky_Blue_Daz

if anyone a has an iffy fire stick it’s on bein sport 9

Grendel

Palmer clearly has learned from o hare something

Users who are viewing this thread