Match Thread ⚽️ Coventry City vs Bristol City Match Thread - Sunday 1st Jan (1 Viewer)

win9nut

Can't make it today as ex is ill, so I have the little one...
2-0 City win, Hamer and Gyokeres
Waghorn to put in a shift and link well with Gyok
Kane to do well on the wing, but not really achieve much thanks to their height advantage.

covcity4life

Ahhh yes another one of your highly rated players. 😂😂
No hes not. Feel free to find proof where I highly rate him. He's a backup keeper that got chance as number one. Fairplay to him although I would prefer a better keeper as the starter. Cracking quality of backup tho

You have become a real troll in 2022. Try be better this year please.

Grendel

No queues Thursday as no real searches today people having to empty pockets 10 minute wait to get in

covcity4life

No queues Thursday as no real searches today people having to empty pockets 10 minute wait to get in
Tbf prob better this way. The searches Thursday were dumb as fuck.

The beeper went off on all my pockets and the steward just smiled and said keys phone wallet?

Felt like syaing no mate I got a machete and a gun in there too

Grendel

Tbf prob better this way. The searches Thursday were dumb as fuck.

The beeper went off on all my pockets and the steward just smiled and said keys phone wallet?

Felt like syaing no mate I got a machete and a gun in there too

Its well over the top. The bloke in front looked over 80 what’s he got a bag of coke under his cap

Nick

Administrator
Always thought Bentley was a good keeper, have they dropped him or has he been injured?

Liquid Gold

IFollow is shocking.

About 20 replays of Waghorn miss so we don’t see Hamer’s effort then they don’t show a replay of that to just have MR on screen.

Users who are viewing this thread