Match Thread ⚽️ Blackpool vs Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 18th Mar (2 Viewers)

ps1948

Viks mayor weekness is never making simple passes to others. Fair enough to be greedy but it’s every game
I'm reading this late, but really? Did he not pass to Allen for the goal against Sunderland and to Godden for the goal against Hull? He's got quite a few assists as well as goals this season.

stay_up_skyblues

Think we will fall short by a couple of pionts but a great springboard for a promotion next season.

Yeah I think we will be agonisingly close which will be a real shame as next season could be a bit of an unknown with a potentially massive turnover of players and losing one or two key ones. Could be our best chance for a while so if we can please win five/six of the last eight and stay unbeaten that would be appreciated.

ps1948

Wigan and Hull draws feel painful after todays results
And how painful must Millwall feel about losing at home to Huddersfield?
Hate to point it out, but both teams go into a game trying to get something out of it, Wigan are fighting for their lives and played well enough to deserve a point on Tuesday. The week before we played Hull, they beat West Brom.
Great as it would be, we can't win every game.

ps1948

We do seem to be fairly stable in the current form tables...not often right on top, but nearly always very near the top.
Lovely to see Sunderland in 20th :ROFLMAO:

AO8YUwb.png
Go back and look at the table for the first 6 games, and then it makes it even more amazing that we are in with a shout.

Johhny Blue

Should gyo have been sent off?
Possibly. Add that to Hamer’s non penalty and we could have been down to 9 men and 2-1 down at half time.
Arguably the worst ref of the season. Don’t let Sunderland fans see the highlights.

pusbccfc

Possibly. Add that to Hamer’s non penalty and we could have been down to 9 men and 2-1 down at half time.
Arguably the worst ref of the season. Don’t let Sunderland fans see the highlights.

Aye but let's not make out he gave them everything, he really didn't. Most 50/50s went their way in the first half.

He failed to book the Blackpool striker for dragging Vik's shirt off his back

Contentious penalty for us in the first half too.

Happy_Martian

Blackpool forum is a joy tonight. Basically saying they lost because they gave us 4000 tickets, nasty Vik should have been sent off and that we took the piss all afternoon.

Agreed. Just spent the last 30 minutes going through their posts. While they may/may not be right about us deserving 3 red cards in the first half, it seems everyone was to blame except their players. The ref was poor and let our fans make the decisions, we had too many fans in the one stand, our songs upset them (they weren't "class" chants :rolleyes:) and moans about McCarthy and their owners/board. Oh, and a couple took pleasure in that we are still homeless 🥱 Almost sounds like the Sunderland forum :ROFLMAO:

To be fair, they don't have many posters on there but it does seem the whiners are 50% of the posters so it has a very negative atmosphere.

pusbccfc

Agreed. Just spent the last 30 minutes going through their posts. While they may/may not be right about us deserving 3 red cards in the first half, it seems everyone was to blame except their players. The ref was poor and let our fans make the decisions, we had too many fans in the one stand, our songs upset them (they weren't "class" chants :rolleyes:) and moans about McCarthy and their owners/board. Oh, and a couple took pleasure in that we are still homeless 🥱 Almost sounds like the Sunderland forum :ROFLMAO:

To be fair, they don't have many posters on there but it does seem the whiners are 50% of the posters so it has a very negative atmosphere.

It's a wonderful read.

Evo1883

Me and others have said he has offered little when starting, which today he didn't. Good for him anyway and as I've said many times he is a player I like.

Sure

Just the 18 goals in his last 46 championship matches , but sure .. whatever you say boss

Offers nothing 5/10

Like I said , il take it all with pinch of salt from this site, tyler walker though eh ... what a player

Users who are viewing this thread