Match Thread ⚽️ Blackburn Rovers vs Coventry City Match Thread - Wednesday 19th Apr (2 Viewers)

Grendel

Wilson punched it in the net

• Haha
Reactions: AOM

Sky Blue Harry H

Just hope that Sheaf isn't too bad. Great to go against Reading when they've lost A Carroll for the game, though.

olderskyblue

Mostly poor from both teams. They had the better of it until the last 10 minutes.

Great_Expectations

After watching the replay a good few times it looks like possibly a hand ball, but in all fairness to the officials there is zero way they can see that.

Question would be in that situation, where should the advantage lie? The attacking team who committed the possible offence or the defending team? Few refs on here aren’t there?

Equally who actually cares, draw not ideal, but a last minute equaliser from our keeper is pretty unreal!

pusbccfc

I'm only surprised the ref hasn't bowed to Blackburn's protest!

Tell you what, we've got a point out of that that we didn't deserve. But, fucking hell. Ben Wilson, I'm sorry I ever doubted you!!!!

He had to give us one the cheating fucker! Love watching small town clubs time waste and then concede!

Garlana86

Want you all to know I couldn't contain it tonight, I live in Birmingham, sat in a local pub full of villa and blues fans trying to keep a low profile, but couldn't help myself cheering and laughing at the same time. Quickly ran out to my car but decided to ride home on cloud 9 instead! PUSB!!!

Ross1247

My head is spinning with excitement. Don't know what to write here, but feel compelled to say something. Bring that 2nd half level on Saturday and get the 3points! Wba and Blackburn the big threats for the last place have horrible run ins and hopefully drop points. What a team, cannot wait for Saturday now!!!

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

We were absolutely shit, and I'm a bit mad at some of the performances, but also - Blackburn can go fuck themselves. They were a complete bunch of pricks.

Ben Wilson's goal was more like a touchdown but again - Blackburn can go fuck themselves.

This point could be the difference. You never know. Absolutely on the roof at the moment and don't really know what else to say. Other than Blackburn can go fuck themselves.

Users who are viewing this thread