Zoro set to sign? (1 Viewer)

Gray

well he linked himself with nearly every team in Britain in that article so no!

AngryAnt

Would he bring his hat and sword.... We must have some left over mask's from when Best had one.

(and yes i know its two r's)

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
If he's free and cheap we'll have him!! :whistle:

"I am available on a free and ready to stop strikers from scoring."

Well he's got the knack of defending. Sign him up!

tomreagna

Not sure spending our scarce funds on another defender is the answer to our problems. This seemed to be Coleman's main strategy, resulting in us having a squad strong in numbers, but made up almost exclusively made up of centre backs.

We could arguably use a defensive midfielder to protect the back four. However our priorities have to be creatively, we need a midfielder who can link up with the attack and in all liklihood another striker. After that we could think about a M
Makalele type and possibly cover for Hussey.

I don't know if Zorro is left sided, wikipedia wasn't clear, if Thorne's interested I assume he must be. But I'd still assert that we've got much more pressing priorities.

tomreagna

Thinking on the point, the only other logic I could see to signing another defender would be to free up Crainie to play defensive mid, where I think he's shown the potential to perform.

I guess it all comes down to having faith in Thorne. I have to asy I do trust his judgement more than his previous three incumbents.

Nonleagueherewecome

Cranie doesn't have the distribution for DMC. He played there against Bury and was terrible, he is not a midfielder.

As for Zoro...he was a cracking DRC in FM when I signed him for Coventry! He not only "stopped defenders scoring", but helped us into The Premiership. So sign him up, I say! We could do with a bit more experience and know-how at the back. Not to mention power-both of our current CB's need a physical, dominant player next to them. As McPake is always injured and Wood just crap, I say get Zoro now! But he'll want more than 5p a week, so out of SISU's reach :mad:

bobbymac

Is this a joke? Zoro coming to Cov????

Well we have a song ready for him..

The sun will come out to zoro to zoro to zoro is only a play away

Sub

we wont sign nobody we have no money !!! thats the usaul line from the wankers that own us!!

Users who are viewing this thread