D

Deleted member 2477

Zoom chat evening with Jordan Clarke

Attachments

• F8BF3FD9-2E63-44E6-81C3-30DC9F5106EE.jpeg
    F8BF3FD9-2E63-44E6-81C3-30DC9F5106EE.jpeg
    248.1 KB · Views: 79

Greggs

Sounds utterly thrillng, i'll make sure to book the week off work.....

SBT

Are there any City fans at this point who feel like there aren't enough conversations with former players?

I feel like the next time I walk into my kitchen I'm going to be confronted by a couple of guys with a USB mic and a 45 minute recording of Kevin Foley's favourite stories about Kyel Reid.

LastGarrison

In all fairness this is directed towards the kids who attend Soccer Rocks (and their parents) rather than being targeted towards all city fans.

Personally think it’s a great initiative by them to carry on keeping the kids engaged. One of the head coaches was on the books at Cov for a few years so basically he’s pulling in favours from his mates McSheffrey, Clarke, Pead etc.

Ccfcisparks

Are there any City fans at this point who feel like there aren't enough conversations with former players?

I feel like the next time I walk into my kitchen I'm going to be confronted by a couple of guys with a USB mic and a 45 minute recording of Kevin Foley's favourite stories about Kyel Reid.
The only football podcast I really listen to and enjoy is the one with Jon Parkin and Chris Brown. I like hearing the stories of the lower league Journeymen.

Terry_dactyl

The only football podcast I really listen to and enjoy is the one with Jon Parkin and Chris Brown. I like hearing the stories of the lower league Journeymen.
The only Football podcast I’ve ever listened to is Athletico Mince and I’m not even sure if that counts as a football podcast.
There seem to be a lot of football podcasts.
I’m going to stop typing ‘football podcasts’.

CJ_covblaze

Until they bring out the Julian Gray one I’m not interested

It’d be good to hear what’s happening within the current squad.

Users who are viewing this thread