Zeli Ismail (1 Viewer)

Ccfcisparks

Hearing we have agreed to signed him on a pre contract agreement from Wolves, with a 2 year deal.

SkyBlue_Bear83

He's coming back from a serious injury isn't he? Was useful for notts county early season.

So who has sanctioned this signing if true?

SkyBlueCraigo

Apparently were in for a lad called Josh Payne from Woking as well. Midfielder is all I know though about him? My mates old man is assistant manager there.

Silence_Is_The_Enemy

would be a great move from mowbray if his "i have to believe if i want someone they will go get him" was a test here is a list of 5 players i like go get 1 and we can talk 2 year deal

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Never 'eard of him.

woody11462

Wikipedia says (I know, hardly gospel) his contract is up this summer. Plus we only have to pay a fee if Wolves are offering him a contract. If they don't he can move on for free.

Ignore the wiki information, just saw a BBC sport article he did where he confirmed himself he is contracted until 2016.

Terry Gibson's perm

Don't worry our director of football/ceo will decide who to sign as he has a high knowledge of the game

Terry Gibson's perm

One of the first reports says Aberdeen linked with a player once tipped to be the first £100 million pound footballer.

Users who are viewing this thread