You've gotta love the flaming lips..... (1 Viewer)

pastythegreat

This is one for those who piss in pint glasses and throw them over the crowd, only to forget theyre in a bubble amd cover themselves... haha.

I do like how people are adapting to different ways of living with covid and making sure things still go ahead, but part of me doesn't like it. Its not real. I wouldnt enjoy paying £40 a ticket to go and watch a band stood in a bubble like that. A big part of going to a concert is getting as close to the front as you can, getting trampled on and being right in the thick of an atmosphere. Squeezing 20k people in to a venue thats only big enough for 15k. Coming out soaking wet with sweat (and strangers piss) is all part of the experience. Yes, you're there to see a certain artist or band, but its the whole experience that makes it a night to remember. Same with the football, I havent missed a single minute of a single game this season, and, if I were a Liverpool or Utd "fan" I'd be happy sat at home watching in my armchair, but thats not what football is to me, same as this isn't a music concert.
Rant over

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

wingy

This is one for those who piss in pint glasses and throw them over the crowd, only to forget theyre in a bubble amd cover themselves... haha.

I do like how people are adapting to different ways of living with covid and making sure things still go ahead, but part of me doesn't like it. Its not real. I wouldnt enjoy paying £40 a ticket to go and watch a band stood in a bubble like that. A big part of going to a concert is getting as close to the front as you can, getting trampled on and being right in the thick of an atmosphere. Squeezing 20k people in to a venue thats only big enough for 15k. Coming out soaking wet with sweat (and strangers piss) is all part of the experience. Yes, you're there to see a certain artist or band, but its the whole experience that makes it a night to remember. Same with the football, I havent missed a single minute of a single game this season, and, if I were a Liverpool or Utd "fan" I'd be happy sat at home watching in my armchair, but thats not what football is to me, same as this isn't a music concert.
Rant over

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
More like a caberet,but what an act!!

Covkid1968#

Wouldn’t like it personally..... I’d be needing a piss every 20 mins.... it’s my age 😎 you have to hold a sign saying you need a wee. Everyone would see me being rolled off to the toilet.

wingy

Wouldn’t like it personally..... I’d be needing a piss every 20 mins.... it’s my age 😎 you have to hold a sign saying you need a wee. Everyone would see me being rolled off to the toilet.
Incontinence pants like at those gaming conventions.

Covkid1968#

Users who are viewing this thread