Your Portfolio (2 Viewers)

skyblu3sk

Crypto continues to pull everything down and the Etoro copy portfolios are only up 4% so may as well have stuck it in a savings account 🤣.

NorthernWisdom

Set myself a weird challenge in March/April of completing academic surveys in my spare time rather than doing other meaningless stuff like swiping social media or watching crap TV.

I’ve accumulated roughly $60 a month since April time and invested it entirely into Tesla of which I’m currently up just under 30%

I’ll not touch this money til 2030 (can’t see myself keeping up this challenge though, it’s mind numbingly boring).
I just want to know what kind of academics can afford to pay you!

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Can anyone point me in the direction of a decent monthly/quarterly publication so I can have a look at the performances of millions of unit trusts etc over 1,3,5 , 10 years etc.
I used to get What Investment sent to me every now and then but it's ceased publication and I'm looking for a replacement for the keen but slightly bewildered investor. Any recommendations appreciated.

SkyBlueSoul

Getting a ~£37 dividend on a £50 investment in a start up next week after some cloak and daggers.

We got sent a shareholder update at the start of December that went something like "Heyyy everything's great, revenue's up. The media said some bad things but ignore them, anyway here's a share buyback offer you should accept". This was sent a few minutes AFTER an email containing the buy back DocuSign, and included minutes of a "board meeting" at which the CEO was the only attendee.

People kicked up a fuss on the Crowdcube forum and not only did it not make any sense, but Crowdcube are the shareholder nominee so he's not even allowed to make direct offers like that. CrowdCube said they'd look into it and a week later we get told we're all getting dividends.

clint van damme

Getting a ~£37 dividend on a £50 investment in a start up next week after some cloak and daggers.

We got sent a shareholder update at the start of December that went something like "Heyyy everything's great, revenue's up. The media said some bad things but ignore them, anyway here's a share buyback offer you should accept". This was sent a few minutes AFTER an email containing the buy back DocuSign, and included minutes of a "board meeting" at which the CEO was the only attendee.

People kicked up a fuss on the Crowdcube forum and not only did it not make any sense, but Crowdcube are the shareholder nominee so he's not even allowed to make direct offers like that. CrowdCube said they'd look into it and a week later we get told we're all getting dividends.

Have a drink of water mate

Users who are viewing this thread