Your Parking Space (1 Viewer)

torchomatic

Anyone else used this app? Used it for the first time at Reading away last season and used it again at Hull yesterday. Paid a fiver, went to a guys house five mins from the ground and he gave me a permit to park in the street. Brilliant. Beats paying £15 at the Arena and half the cost of the offsite parking.

Do we have the moat expensive parking in the league? I reckon.

Grendel

Anyone else used this app? Used it for the first time at Reading away last season and used it again at Hull yesterday. Paid a fiver, went to a guys house five mins from the ground and he gave me a permit to park in the street. Brilliant. Beats paying £15 at the Arena and half the cost of the offsite parking.

I would guess we do yes £10 a game is a huge add on to the overall price for the day

SAJ

Use it every away match

steveo1987

Decent app, used it away games a few times..Parked on the Boulevard yesterday, 10min walk and no restrictions but oddly couldn't walk around the ground afterwards , had to walk around the car park

torchomatic

Decent app, used it away games a few times..Parked on the Boulevard yesterday, 10min walk and no restrictions but oddly couldn't walk around the ground afterwards , had to walk around the car park

There was an old bloke and his wife shouting at two policemen after the game on Saturday as we had to walk around the car park rather than the ground. They were moaning about getting to the station. Embarrassing.

letsallsingtogether

We used the massive carpark / bomb pit next to Hulls ground on Saturday it was a fiver.

Users who are viewing this thread