Your L2 side of the year or stand out players. (1 Viewer)

steve82

So with the managers previously releasing there side of the year and the PFA releasing there’s today who gets your vote in your L2 team of the year.

Who’s stood out for you in L2?

I’d have:-
Aaron Chapman - Accrington

Joe Jacobson - Wycombe
Mark Hughes - Accrington
Alan Sheehan - Luton
Jack Stacey - luton

Sean McConville - Accrington
Joss Labadie - Newport
Jordan Clarke - Accrington

Billy Kee - Accrington
Adebayo Akinfenwa - Wycombe
Mo Eisa - Cheltenham

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Otis

Can't say I pay that much attention to some players, but the ones I have seen who stood out have been

Eisa
Kellett (Chesterfield)
Labadie
Kee

superskyblue

I don't pay much attention to opposition players either but for me stand out players have been:

Callum Johnson - Accrington (absolutely tore DiKE a new one)
McConville - Accrington (in our game at their place)
Eisa - Cheltenham
David Forde - Cambridge (game at their place)
Lewis Young - Crawley (good in both games against us going forward)

Astute

I look forward to seeing how many put Burge in their side as he is supposed to be the best GK in Division 4.

steve82

Some good points I’ve amended the title.

I thought Jordan Bowery was very good at Crewe and he’s since gone on a run of 6 goals in 7 games scoring some important goals

Paul Green in midfield too was pretty organised and was in the game throughout making his presence felt. 35 tho. Not a future signing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ccfc_Tom

Mo eisa
Dan sweeney
David pipe
Remember being very impresses by accrington but cant remember specific players

Londonccfcfan

Agree with pretty much all of that.

The following players have played in struggling or mid table teams.

I’d add, some names that haven’t been mentioned. In struggling teams.

Kellet : Chesterfield, if they get relegated I’d defintaely be looking to buy him. Top player, in a crap team.
Bowery: Crewe
Elliot Lee: Luton
Ikpeazu : Cambridge ( wonder who he’s signed pre contract with)
Zoko: Yeovil

wingy

I don't pay much attention to opposition players either but for me stand out players have been:

Callum Johnson - Accrington (absolutely tore DiKE a new one)
McConville - Accrington (in our game at their place)
Eisa - Cheltenham
David Forde - Cambridge (game at their place)
Lewis Young - Crawley (good in both games against us going forward)
Interesting to read that Young has been more recently converted to defence after spending majority of his career as a Striker /RW .

Terry Gibson's perm

There was a centre back with a beard the other week he was normally a midfielder but was covering he was excellent

steve82

Agree with pretty much all of that.

The following players have played in struggling or mid table teams.

I’d add, some names that haven’t been mentioned. In struggling teams.

Kellet : Chesterfield, if they get relegated I’d defintaely be looking to buy him. Top player, in a crap team.
Bowery: Crewe
Elliot Lee: Luton
Ikpeazu : Cambridge ( wonder who he’s signed pre contract with)
Zoko: Yeovil

Word is Ikpeazu is going to Hearts. Would have to be a side outside the English leagues anyway to sign a pre contract agreement.

I’ve admired Zoko and Ikpeazu too at this level for a few seasons. Effective. I think Zoko had the game of his career tho on Easter Monday!

Id be happy if we signed Jordan Bowery in the summer if we’re shopping for L2 even tho he’s ex Villa

Terry Gibson's perm

Word is Ikpeazu is going to Hearts. Would have to be a side outside the English leagues anyway to sign a pre contract agreement.

I’ve admired Zoko and Ikpeazu too at this level for a few seasons. Effective. I think Zoko had the game of his career tho on Easter Monday!

Id be happy if we signed Jordan Bowery in the summer if we’re shopping for L2 even tho he’s ex Villa

Was zoko the little winger with the strange hair

SAJ

So with the managers previously releasing there side of the year and the PFA releasing there’s today who gets your vote in your L2 team of the year.

Who’s stood out for you in L2?

I’d have:-
Aaron Chapman - Accrington

Joe Jacobson - Wycombe
Mark Hughes - Accrington
Alan Sheehan - Luton
Jack Stacey - luton

Sean McConville - Accrington
Joss Labadie - Newport
Jordan Clarke - Accrington

Billy Kee - Accrington
Adebayo Akinfenwa - Wycombe
Mo Eisa - Cheltenham

Dembele from Grimsby ran our fullbacks ragged both home and away. If he played for a decent team would no doubt be up there.

NorthernWisdom

Interesting to read that Young has been more recently converted to defence after spending majority of his career as a Striker /RW .
Hmm, pretty sure when I saw him for Northampton... ages ago, he was playing defence then, too, although Northampton seemed to be going through a radical spell where positions on the pitch were irrelevant.

Mind you he looked terrific then, and always has whenever I've seen him, but his career has always floundered. Can only assume I'm lucky/unlucky enough to only see him on his good days!

eastwoodsdustman

Mcconville from Accrington really impressed me both time we played them. Vadanie Oliver from Morecome also ripped us apart on his own at their place.

Amcoventry

I look forward to seeing how many put Burge in their side as he is supposed to be the best GK in Division 4.

Burge
Burge - Burge - Burge
Burpe - Burge - Burge - Burge
Burge - Burge - Burge

Subs: Burge - Burge - Burge - Burge - Burge - Burge - Burge

Users who are viewing this thread