Your expectations for the rest of the season (1 Viewer)

oucho

Looked back at our four previous seasons in this league;

2012/13 - 65 points, 13th place*
2013/14 - 61 poitns, 9th place*
2014/15 - 55 points, 17th place
2015/16 - 69 points, 8th place
(* for the purposes of comparing team performance between seasons, I have not deducted the 10 point deductions)

From where we are now, we'll get 48/49 points at our overall rate, although more at the PPG since Venus joined.

Looking ahead to the rest of the season, clearly a lot depends on January signings, but at the moment I feel like we'll be struggling to overcome the points today in our previous lowest effort in 2014/2015.

stupot07

Given where we are and the state of the squad a top half finish would be an achievement. At the minute I think we'll struggle to finish 14-17th.

Hopefully we'll actually bring in a manager and see a a nice little honeymoon period to lift us into the top half. First and foremost we need to avoid relegation.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

skybluetony176

Haven't got any now this season, it's the easiest way to avoid disappointment. Hoping to avoid relegation but not expecting it. That's as far as I'm willing to push it right now.

martcov

Hope for a good checkatrade run, and making the 3rd round of the cup and going out with a fight against a top club. The league is wholly dependent on the January window, which is partly dependent on finance from an "investor". Hope we get one.

The Reverend Skyblue

I don't want to go here yet, I'm too worried about tomorrow night.
If I have to predict for the rest of the season I need a few whiskies first to build up some hope

rd45

at best mid table at worst div 2

This.

We need at least four other teams to fuck up harder than us. Right now, based on goal difference, you'd say chesterfield and shrewsbury are in very poor shape, with oldham not much better. Above them, there's four other teams who could take 21st place, and we're one of them. We need more wins than the other three. The rest of the table isn't relevant. I've written off tomorrow night, but MK Dons is a six pointer.

After Saturday, that's as optimistic as I can get.

Ashdown

How the mighty have fallen under these scrotums and some folk actually sound like they might be satisfied in mid table of League 1, How depressing ! With a mid table finish and no ambition shown in the summer crowds will drop again and the downward spiral continues ! Yay !

matesx

not satisfied Ash.... resigned

fucking depressing.

Saturday at Oxford was a truly woeful experience.... wish id stayed in the pub!

Bob Latchford

Looked back at our four previous seasons in this league;

2012/13 - 65 points, 13th place*
2013/14 - 61 poitns, 9th place*
2014/15 - 55 points, 17th place
2015/16 - 69 points, 8th place
(* for the purposes of comparing team performance between seasons, I have not deducted the 10 point deductions)

From where we are now, we'll get 48/49 points at our overall rate, although more at the PPG since Venus joined.

Looking ahead to the rest of the season, clearly a lot depends on January signings, but at the moment I feel like we'll be struggling to overcome the points today in our previous lowest effort in 2014/2015.
Whilst happy with our mini revival , my expectations remain the same as they were in July - RELEGATION !

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

without mowbray i cant see us getting promoted

right now ill go with 13th
With Mowbray Relegated . :facepalm:

Without Mowbray 18th . :nailbiting:

Gint11

Expectation: relegation fight. Whether we stay up or not hinges on January recruitment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

skybluebeduff

I expect our season to remain like this to be honest, a 21st place looking face.

giphy.gif

Paul Anthony

I'd hope we can get a safe mid table finish. I'm waiting to see what happens in January really though.

Relegation after saturdays performance going bolton tomorrow if no improvment i think ill call it a day after 40 odd years of watching city ive had enough alot of poeple slag burge without him saturday would have been eight

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

rob9872

Short periods of hope surrounded by long spells of the ultimate and inevitable disappointment. Still don't think we'll go down though just another abject season of nothingness. May sell a couple in January then rinse and repeat.

Captain Dart

Narrowly escaping relegation like 2 seasons ago.

Moff

Short periods of hope surrounded by long spells of the ultimate and inevitable disappointment. Still don't think we'll go down though just another abject season of nothingness. May sell a couple in January then rinse and repeat.

This!

I always feel if I expect relative disappointment, if the complete miraculous ever happens and we do well and manage a top six finish last seen when Queen Victoria was on the throne then I will be all the more ecstatic.

As this never happens I like to maintain my usual CCFC level of grumpiness.

Otis

Dependent on where we are in Jan and how bad the damage is by then, or if we bring in a decent manager.

Even a decent manager though with our weaknesses has got a major task on his hands.

We need a decent manager AND reinforcements. Critical.

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

covcity4life

Lets face it We win tuesday and this threas dies until next loss

Gove him to jan and if we within 6pts of playoffs hes doing a good job

Gazolba

The team is just a shambles as is the entire club from top to bottom. I think it will be another relegation struggle. If we finish above mid-table I'll be shocked.

Users who are viewing this thread