You think playing in Brum is bad (1 Viewer)

chiefdave

This is absolutely nuts:

The Tampa Bay Rays have received permission from Major League Baseball to explore playing some of its home games in Montreal, commissioner Rob Manfred said on Thursday.

Under the proposal, early season games would take place in Florida before the franchise's home games move to Montreal for the remainder of the season. It has yet to be determined where playoff games would be held. The proposal would also include new stadiums for both cities.

Ex-Ray vision? Tampa's baseball team to explore partial move to Montreal | CBC Sports

Covstu

It’s like the American football games being played in London, I would be well pissed off!

Liquid Gold

It’s like the American football games being played in London, I would be well pissed off!
To be fair they make teams that are moving to a new city play 'home' games in London as well as the Jags who are the least well supported team.

chiefdave

Especially with only 8 home games in a season not including the playoffs for a few teams.
I went to the NHL in Sweden but I don't think most home fans are bothered about that. There's so many games and it isn't cheap so not many people have a full season ticket. They're mostly sold to corporate.

Users who are viewing this thread