You have to feel bad for Thorn (1 Viewer)

@richh87

He assembled this squad and they're undoubtedly talented - as tonight shows.

5 games played, W2 D3 L0 - what crisis?!

:cool:

A shame those two wins have come in the cup and not the league but hopefully thats put right against Crewe!

Grendel

He assembled this squad and they're undoubtedly talented - as tonight shows.

5 games played, W2 D3 L0 - what crisis?!

:cool:

No I have to feel for all of us who have endured 17 months of misery under him. Thank god it's over.

@richh87

He couldn't do tactics - although it did seem to be the diamond again tonight. But he was great at getting players in.

This squad can finish high up in League 1.

Lloyd

If this squad finishes high up I think thorn deserves some praise considering its a team he assembled

Grendel

He couldn't do tactics - although it did seem to be the diamond again tonight. But he was great at getting players in.

This squad can finish high up in League 1.

So we finally agree a scout but never a manager?

Grendel

If this squad finishes high up I think thorn deserves some praise considering its a team he assembled

He deserves nothing - we are in division 1 wake up.

Lloyd

He deserves nothing - we are in division 1 wake up.

Wake up? I don't entirely blame Thorn for relegation, he played a small part but so did a lot of others, things arent black and white so maybe you should 'wake up' and stop being so pretentious

ps1948

No way - the fans are the ones to feel sorry for - we love the Club, Thorn didn't...........

@richh87

Wake up? I don't entirely blame Thorn for relegation, he played a small part but so did a lot of others, things arent black and white so maybe you should 'wake up' and stop being so pretentious

Quite - Thorn did his best - SISU f*cking didn't. Abuse those tw@ts please.

Mucca Mad Boys

We actually came from behind! If we smash Crewe, Shaw should be given 2 more games to prove he has got it.

CUS Wyken

Why should we feel sorry for him?

Bit like a fella building his own car and it looking really smart but he can't drive it. Pointless

sw88

Chief Commentator!
I do feel sorry for him as its almost like SISU have screwed him over. But let's face it, he knew what he was signing up for wen he agreed to sign up again! He knew exactly how these frauds yet owners worked and could quite easily have walked away. It was always going to end in tears. It was just a case of when!

Let's move on. I'm sure he'll find alternative employment very soon, and he'll be asking 'Coventry Who?'.

Users who are viewing this thread