Yeovil Town F C League 1 Saturday, 13 September Kick Off: 15:00 (1 Viewer)

Snozz_is_god

Online system working perfectly, no delays.

If you enjoyed last night, then why not come again?

wingy

Beware the Gary Jonston effect ,don't think he's ever Brought a team to the Ricoh and lost

Snozz_is_god

Tickets selling fast, lets get the Ricoh rocking again, I expect to see queue outside the club shop on Monday. :claping hands:

Moff

Beware the Gary Jonston effect ,don't think he's ever Brought a team to the Ricoh and lost

I truly dont like the bloke, he comes accross as a bit of a cocky tool, well at least when he was Bristol City manager he was.

I would be very very happy to see us beat Yeovil!

Grendel

I'm not 100% sure that I can get to Coventry next Saturday. If I can, will I be able to pay on the gate?

You will but will be the extra £2 non reserved surcharge.

ajsccfc

Don't get too comfortable at the Ricoh, I just got this in the confirmation email.

29yLzhY.jpg

H

Huckerby

Gutted I can't make this...got some friends flying over for the weekend on Friday night so im playing host.
Going to head to one of the next away games and then the next home game! Well and truly got the bug

Ashdown

A few of us shall be returning. I'll be a bit more picky and get a better seat this time a bit higher up to take in the game better.

Evil Monkey

Stupid question and I'm probably going blind, but can anyone send me a link to the Yeovil ticket sales section of the website - for some reason when I click on the home tickets section I'm still only seeing stuff about the Gillingham game and as I don't have a time machine (yet) this is of no use to me.

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread