Yeovil on Saturday (1 Viewer)

Swanny80

I now think we are going to give them a hiding on Saturday

No way can another game go like tonight

All the glory guys and girls come back Saturday and watch us take our place in the play off positions

Swanny80

Good, the smaller the crowd the better we do. Crawley and tranmere at home we won

Shrewsbury and Crewe lost

SkyBlueBee

Don't underestimate Yeovil , they are the form team in the league and just humped us 3-0, think they will make the play-offs

VegetableSamosa

Considering I'm in the city I might stay a few extra days and head to the Yeovil game. Might even be able to get my usual seats this game :claping hands:

shropshirecov

All the glory guys and girls come back Saturday and watch us take our place in the play off positions

We gave them a hiding last night but couldn't score, striker in the loan window anyone?

Ashdown1

I'll be there but last night has took the edge off it, I think it will have badly damaged some of the self belief. A few of our players looked a bit shell shocked at the end. This is where MR will earn his corn !!

SamCov94

This will a hard game for both teams but I think if Murphy isn't playing and Dunn it could a pretty easy for Yeovil.

skyblueman

Not sure it's going to be a confidence issue I think to be honest they'll be pretty angry after that - probably a fair amount of that aimed towards Dunn - look for a big bounce back after that

shoesmith81

Think you can blame him for any of Crewe's goals? I didn't think he was at fault. The defending opened up the chances for them

Not sure it's going to be a confidence issue I think to be honest they'll be pretty angry after that - probably a fair amount of that aimed towards Dunn - look for a big bounce back after that

Flying Fokker

Come on you Sky Blues.....Surely you lot are over last night by now!

btw At half time I had a bet on City to win 3-0!

skybluealan

I would to be there but a 400 mile round trip becomes quite expensive. But I do have my ticket for Bury which is a lot closer.

covcity4life

i kno baker said they wont let defeat affect them for yeovil but all anyone is talking about is that second leg

i hope they turn iup saturday!...with murphy in goal!

SkyBlueJord

I really don't think we can place any of the fault for the goals on Dunn's head. Personally, I think he is a wonderful Sub keeper, a few times he came on last season and pulled off some decent stops! The last thing he wants right now is his own fans doubting his ability, let us see what he's actually like with a full game. Obviously providing Murphy remains out with his injury.

covcity4life

I really don't think we can place any of the fault for the goals on Dunn's head. Personally, I think he is a wonderful Sub keeper, a few times he came on last season and pulled off some decent stops! The last thing he wants right now is his own fans doubting his ability, let us see what he's actually like with a full game. Obviously providing Murphy remains out with his injury.

then you clearly no nothing as final 2 were down to dunn, yes defence could have stopped shot but any keeper worth his salt should have saved it

aviles

there is no chance in hell robins will allow the players to be feeling sorry for themselves. the players will come out ejaculating confidence as they have every game since robins has taken charge. pusb wembley is still on this season :claping hands:

aviles

plus i still think we will win the jpt if we can go to doncaster and score 4 and go to walsall and hartlepool and score 5 we can definately go to crewe and cause some damage the atmosphere from the away fans will be better than the 30,000 cov fans at the ricoh ! keep the faith.

Ccfcsj

Dont think thats fair. We should support no matter what. We should easily have come out on top tonight. It just didnt go our way unfortunately.

Would love to agree with you but......

The cost of a Saturday game (and even a normal mid week game) is out of the financial realms of a lot of people. Unfortunately, even though I would love to go on Saturday I can't afford to (The only reason I could go Tuesday was the price was low enough).

Money doesn's grow on trees you know.

And before you or someone calls me an armchair glory supporter or something I think 25+ years of having a ST before this season and numerous away games over that time says otherwise.

Grendel

Would love to agree with you but......

The cost of a Saturday game (and even a normal mid week game) is out of the financial realms of a lot of people. Unfortunately, even though I would love to go on Saturday I can't afford to (The only reason I could go Tuesday was the price was low enough).

Money doesn's grow on trees you know.

And before you or someone calls me an armchair glory supporter or something I think 25+ years of having a ST before this season and numerous away games over that time says otherwise.

Will you be going to the Crewe league game - I read somewhere there is a special price on that one.

Ccfcsj

I wish I could say yes definately. It's just after I get paid and I might be able to (due to some overtime owing). ATM I'd say maybe.

Tuesday did highlight how much I miss going every week though.

Users who are viewing this thread