Xbox Series X / S (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Just upgraded with my all access to a Series X, don't actually have a 4K TV at the minute but any decent game recommendations?

TomRad85

Just upgraded with my all access to a Series X, don't actually have a 4K TV at the minute but any decent game recommendations?
Pretty sure all Series X games can be played on the One still, much like the PS5/PS4... I will pick up a Series X but see no point in next gen currently.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

I have a PS5 on my 4K tv downstairs, however now I’m in my early 30s with 2 kids, I’m realising access isn’t that great….

im eyeing up a Series S, to keep upstairs, and getting the game pass. Through a work tech scheme I can get a series s and 6 months of ultimate game pass for £260.

my question is, as a PlayStation man, is it worth it?

TomRad85

I have a PS5 on my 4K tv downstairs, however now I’m in my early 30s with 2 kids, I’m realising access isn’t that great….

im eyeing up a Series S, to keep upstairs, and getting the game pass. Through a work tech scheme I can get a series s and 6 months of ultimate game pass for £260.

I just got Gamepass as it was on sale for £1 a month for 3 months. Wasn't going to bother as I'm a man who likes owning physical copies but now I've tried it, I'm keeping it. There's a good selection on there and it'll only get better as time goes on. So yes, I would say it's worth it, for me anyway.

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

I just got Gamepass as it was on sale for £1 a month for 3 months. Wasn't going to bother as I'm a man who likes owning physical copies but now I've tried it, I'm keeping it. There's a good selection on there and it'll only get better as time goes on. So yes, I would say it's worth it, for me anyway.

Cheers. Historically I’m a massive Bethesda fan. So the game pass appeals to me

TomRad85

See I thought that, my issue was - at moment is Their back catalogue worth £260

I suppose if I get game pass ultimate I get access to age of empires 4
EA play is also included which means I may also try a FIFA game for the first time in about 5 years after getting fed up with paying for minor upgrades every year.

Users who are viewing this thread