Would anyone want gordon strachan back as manger???????? (1 Viewer)

ccfc2011

Would anyone want gordon strachan back as manger he sent us down in 01 he could be the only man to get us back up.

torchomatic

Nope, not me.

Disorganised1

I'd rather have Gordon The Gopher.

ThisManHere

The mass of question marks made me ponder this question a little more than if there would have been one question mark.

No.

nicksig

Never. He had no managerial experience, bought badly, took us down and then Southampton. Who'd want him now?

Grendel

Yes I would.

Grendel

Because a manager who worked at Celtic and Middlesbrough would only consider a club like coventry if we were a credible force so it's a slightly cryptic response I guess.

hamil99

Facebook User
Because a manager who worked at Celtic and Middlesbrough would only consider a club like coventry if we were a credible force so it's a slightly cryptic response I guess.

Do kind of see wat u are saying but I don't think it would be a valid reason to hire a bad manager, surly if our status was raised we'd be able to attract a better calibre of manager than strachen.

Regis87

He has already got us relegated from the premiership so bring him back , should be able to do the double

Grendel

Obviously it's a bit silly as he wouldn't want to but some characteristics are missing and have been for some time - a manager players would look up to and respect, discipline, energy and at least the after match interviews would be worth a listen.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
I rated him as a manager, but not anymore. He messed up big time when given the opportunity at Boro, and shown he could not cope even in this league.

When the question has previously been asked on here unsaid I would, but now, the answer is a definate no!

Disorganised1

I could never understand him anyway.

torchomatic

Well John Barnes worked at Celtic and McClaren was at Boro and would you want any of those?

torchomatic

People shouldn't forget either that after we were relegated and struggling financially he took us to court so he could get an extra £300K. He's a...see you next Tuesday.

torchomatic

True. This was a decade ago though when he waseasrning well at So ton.

Evil Monkey

Obviously it's a bit silly as he wouldn't want to but some characteristics are missing and have been for some time - a manager players would look up to and respect, discipline, energy and at least the after match interviews would be worth a listen.

Seriously? His after match interviews were an embarrassment.

Users who are viewing this thread