worried (1 Viewer)

bradwellskyblues

After yesterday i think we are in real danger we are the most out of form side by a mile .could someone offer any hope

Sky_Blue_Daz

Totally agree, my nightmare is Mickey Adams keep the Blades up and we go.

skybluetom

We must be one of the most out of form teams in the football league surely? Yesterday a point wouldn't have been all that bad for us, it would have stopped Preston gaining. Defeat at the end was a terrible result. I think it's Scunny up next isn't it? Huge huge game that one is.

Nick

Administrator
I would never know what it is like to be a city fan and not flapping it at the end of the season. It has been like it since I can remember :(

Evil Monkey

I would never know what it is like to be a city fan and not flapping it at the end of the season. It has been like it since I can remember :(

But wouldn't it be nice to try something new for a change (as I repeatedly say to my Mrs in bed with no effect)?

Nick

Administrator
But wouldn't it be nice to try something new for a change (as I repeatedly say to my Mrs in bed with no effect)?

Step away from the Vaseline :)

I don't know what it would be like if we ever got promoted or went to Wembley.

There must be some serious domestic abuse every Saturday evening in Coventry though!

Big Mo

More and more its feeling like we arent going to save ourselves - just a case of whether the teams below us continue to be poor enough to keep us up.

Nick

Administrator
We were relying on Preston and Sheffield United to be constantly shite but now they are winning again....

Big Mo

Thing is people will say we were unlucky to have lost in the last minute but we were awful all game, particularly in the first half where we were barely in it.

If were going to be dominated by the worst team in the league that doesnt bode well...

The CableGuy

mate we just got beat by the worst team in the league...they don't get any poorer than that.

It can if were having this same discussion next season, after being whipped away at Oldham.

1 win in 18. I'm wondering if we even deserve to stay up.

Last edited:

Covstu

We wont get relegated due to the simple fact that there are worse teams that us in the league however if we do not start picking up points it maybe close!

Walking Bird

We wont get relegated due to the simple fact that there are worse teams that us in the league however if we do not start picking up points it maybe close!

My thoughts too, Winning the match against Watford is vital as Scunny & Sheffield are playing the top 2

Paxman II

We have enough in the tank to stay up but please remember Preston are like a new side being organised now by Phil Brown who is not bad at his job tbh. They will go on improving but I fear it's too late for them.

Walking Bird

We have no easy games left but neither do any of the other teams around us & the closest to us (Sheffield) have to overturn a 7 point gap.. Which could be our only saving grace..

Users who are viewing this thread