World War II bomb (1 Viewer)

skyblue_goddess

An unexploded WWII bomb has been found behind the belgrade.

If you travel home through the City Centre, you might want to find a longer way round as the City Centre has been completely shut down. Pool Meadow, the Rail Station, everything...

Buses are being re-routed, there is gridlock outside the City Centre as the Ring Road has been closed down and it's total chaos apparently. God knows how I'm going to get home but just thought I'd let everyone know if you didn't already.

Must be some big bloody bomb.

J

JuanDan petrolman

This just in, the world is round

updates coming soon

J

JuanDan petrolman

no really i mean it, 6 hours after the bomb is discovered you come on this site to enlighten us

AMAZING!!!

Bunnykins

I had To go to Park Road Orthodontist For an Appointment with my Daughter. Had To go The Kennilworth Road Way. It Took about 50minutes to Get there :D The traffic was Total Chaos.

J

JuanDan petrolman

do you think thats got anything to do with the bombscare?

Bunnykins

Well It's a Dicussion About The Bomb Scare and how it affected people getting about. :roll:

Bunnykins

It doe's put you off Nick. It's like, why make a comment only to get Ridiculed for it :?

lew

coz hes a nob dont take ne notice. :D cheer up, not like it matters what he says. Juan get 10p and go phone someone about ur issues, not that 10p would last you enough time to go through em all but you catch my drift eh? :D

Good day :)

Bunnykins

Just been To my Friends for Lunch.

Just Found it was my Friends Brother Rory who Found The Bomb. He's the Site foreman there. The Chilling thing is He found it at (11.11) You may have heard him on the radio I did'nt I was out so never Heard.

He say's He's going To write a Book Titled ''How to Bring a City to a Complete Standstill in 5 mins'' He's so Funny. It always happens to him He found a Bomb somewhere else He working Too.

And also something Happened when He was Working On The Ricoh When That was being Built.

Then years ago He found lots of Very Valuable Old Coins * Thought he'd become Millionaire but had to go to to the treasury

Every where he goe's Something Happens Should've known He'd have had something to do with This as well

Was it ok to say that Juan or was that a waste of Typing time too :D

J

JuanDan petrolman

lew said:
coz hes a nob dont take ne notice. :D cheer up, not like it matters what he says. Juan get 10p and go phone someone about ur issues, not that 10p would last you enough time to go through em all but you catch my drift eh? :D

Good day :)

20p minimum nowdays love

lew

Juan get 10p and go phone someone about ur issues, not that 10p would last you enough time to go through em all but you catch my drift eh

well dickhead if u could read properly, 1 u would realise im being sarcastic, 2 i did say 10p wouldnt b enough. 20p for 10 minutes jesus u need bout £20.

skyblue_goddess

Bunnykins said:
Just been To my Friends for Lunch.

Just Found it was my Friends Brother Rory who Found The Bomb. He's the Site foreman there. The Chilling thing is He found it at (11.11) You may have heard him on the radio I did'nt I was out so never Heard.

He say's He's going To write a Book Titled ''How to Bring a City to a Complete Standstill in 5 mins'' He's so Funny. It always happens to him He found a Bomb somewhere else He working Too.

And also something Happened when He was Working On The Ricoh When That was being Built.

Then years ago He found lots of Very Valuable Old Coins * Thought he'd become Millionaire but had to go to to the treasury

Every where he goe's Something Happens Should've known He'd have had something to do with This as well

Was it ok to say that Juan or was that a waste of Typing time too :D

That is strange that he found it at 11:11, not sure I'd have noticed the time if it'd been me who found it though lol, I'd have been too busy running away! :)

Remember last year when that fool found a bomb in his garden, strapped it to his bike and rode it into a police station... unfortunately that fool was a relative of mine (albeit very distantly). *sigh* :lol: :lol:

Nick

Administrator
Funny though! :lol:

Imagine seeing a man on a bike with a bomb on. You would run a mile and he would probably be shot by the police.

skyblue_goddess

Lol I drove by on the ringroad and saw it all cordoned off by the Police. Wasn't til I saw his happy smiling face on the front page of the CET later on that the full embarrassing story became clear lol

Users who are viewing this thread