Woody! (1 Viewer)

sw88

Chief Commentator!
What a soldier that bloke is. Beginning to remind me of bog Mo with his hard fought performances and not wanting to give up.

Ive criticised him at times this season but by god he put some other footballers to shame!

SkyBlue_Bear83

Yea said this in the match thread, he should be given credit for his commitment. Played with a broken nose an bruised cheekbone today and wanted to carry on after another knock today

Baginton

I liked him early season, solid dependable player, but has had a few mares recently, hopefully back to his best...

Edje has done well when called upon.

superskyblue

He should be credited for his commitment, but he is an absolute donkey unfortunately. Atleast he is committed though

hill83

Can't argue, puts himself on the line.
Exactly what we require.

Still a 50p head, toblerone Toby though.

Dimi_Konstantflapalot

In all fairness, I actually thought we struggled immensely after Wood went off. Both him and Cameron had very good games today. I know Woody hasn't been in great form this season, but after he went off, Edjenguele had a mare in his place. I think given a run of games together in the team, Wood and Cameron will make a very good centre half partnership

Gaz

I'm still not convinced by Wood or the Edje.
Nathan Cameron is the best centre back we have got IMO.

Lord_Nampil

Think wood looks a lot better with Cameron next to him! He makes less mistakes and wins almost all the balls in the air! He went off and it took the edge about 10 mins to settle in which we let in 2 goals!!! The gap between the sub if wood and edge was crucial and swung the game more in swindons favour!!!

Yorkshire SB

Wood going off coincided with a defensive collapse. Cameron and Wood are absolutely fine at this level. Biggest disappointed yesterday was clarke, usually a big fan, but he was all over the place yesterday.

superskyblue

Wood going off coincided with a defensive collapse. Cameron and Wood are absolutely fine at this level. Biggest disappointed yesterday was clarke, usually a big fan, but he was all over the place yesterday.

Yeah he was, one of his worst performances. Why didn't Robins bring Christie on, was obvious Clarke was having a bad day.

Lord_Nampil

Regarding Clarke my dad was told something yesterday about how he doesn't know if he wants to be a footballer! It was only by the guy sitting next to him but could answer a few questions to why this season his performances have been below average!

georgehudson

re; cameron, would have liked to have seen him alongside turner, with westwood, gunnarsson, cork, bigirimana, best, king, dann & fox,etc.,
message to F & W don't sell your players too cheaply

Grendel

re; cameron, would have liked to have seen him alongside turner, with westwood, gunnarsson, cork, bigirimana, best, king, dann & fox,etc.,
message to F & W don't sell your players too cheaply

Unfortunately we would have been bankrupt if we had kept them so you wouldn't have seen them all together

Grendel

i have to therefore assume that you are party to the club's finances,
mmmmmmmmmmm

You don't have to be party to a clubs finances to know that it is losing money. Most of your posts regardless of topic are some vague slant that F and W are in it for themselves, there are other agendas etc. but you very conveniently never offer an alternative. That is because there is not one. For many years our attendances have been in decline which means our revenue reduces and players are sold. Let's name a few more;

Wallace, Gibson, Gallacher, Keane, Huckerby and there are many many more none of which have a thing to do with F and W.

Users who are viewing this thread