wood and Cameron out for season (1 Viewer)

Otis

We have done really well since Bell has been injured!

Coincidence? I think not.

Otis

CT also saying we are unable to recall McPake.:facepalm:

Why? Why on earth are we not able to do that? We weren't stupid enough to let him go without a recall clause were we? :eek:

stnomskyblue

Why? Why on earth are we not able to do that? We weren't stupid enough to let him go without a recall clause were we? :eek:

Otis, I assume that is a retorical (?spelling) question :thinking about:

aodea

Fingers crossed lads as this leaves us so light if there was an injury but im going to be positive and presume whole squad will be injury free for rest of the season.

@richh87

For f*ck sake. SISU you bloody morons.

So that's it then. An injury to Keogh or Cranie and we are screwed.

Astute

An injury to Keogh at any time of the season and we are screwed. Most consistant player we have.

@richh87

I'd say play Platt at CB if that did happen, these games are too big to expect Cyrus or even younger Jordan Willis to play

I think we'd have to go with Cyrus just because he was centre half for the academy last year (as well as other positions previously). We don't even know if Platt knows how to play there, although he's got the physical presence for it...

Sods law Keogh or Cranie get injured and we go down due to a leaky defence. You'll still get some defending SISU or blaming Thorn.

I'm not religious but let's all pray that they can stay fit.

Sutty

Probably means they paid us a fee to sign him on loan.

Can't really recall him if they've paid us to have him for the season.

dongonzalos

For f*ck sake. SISU you bloody morons.

So that's it then. An injury to Keogh or Cranie and we are screwed.

I have to say when people say that SISU have not gambled with the clubs future this shows that have.

On two levels not enough depth in the squad you cant release 8 senior players of a very small squad and only replace them with 5. You are 3 down on what was a small squad.

Then you cant put your books in late forcing us into an embargo so if a situation like this arises we cant do an emergency loan.

Hence the potential of another kid coming into the team at the most pressurised moment.

I really do hope neither of the boys get injured. Or that Hussey gets injured either.

Please learn from this SISU. Yes sell top players to keep the club equitable but also do the other side of the bargain actually replace them by what ever means to keep us in this league.

Brighton Sky Blue

Probably means they paid us a fee to sign him on loan.

Can't really recall him if they've paid us to have him for the season.

I'd say it's more likely that we can't afford to pay Nimely, Norwood, and McPake at the same time-given that McPake and O'Donovan's departures were what enabled us to sign Norwood in the first place.

Users who are viewing this thread