Woman mauled to death by 5 dogs. (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Just read this :

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/woman-savaged-to-death-by-dogs-at-daughters-1409649

Absolute shame, after owning a French Mastiff I can say they are beautiful dogs.

I reckon there might be more to it, although if she was alive when they attacked her it would be a horrible experience.

I have no idea how they could cope with so many big dogs though, having 2 was a full time job and they must have a massive house!

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Dogs are by nature, pack animals. This kind of thing could always happen where more than a couple of dogs are kept - especially large ones. (Ex RAVC Serviceman 1970 - 1976)

Nick

Administrator
Dogs are by nature, pack animals. This kind of thing could always happen where more than a couple of dogs are kept - especially large ones. (Ex RAVC Serviceman 1970 - 1976)

Have to agree! With so many dogs all it takes is one to act a bit funny and they all see it and the drop of a coin can cause a riot!

TheRoyalScam

I'm not a fan of dogs at all, or the British obsession with them. People don't realise they're nothing more than bred-for-profit domesticated wolves.

Real

I've had two staffies over the years, and never a single problem. My dog sleeps next to the travelcot when my nephew or granddaughter stay over, and if he hears either of them move or make a sound he comes into my room and wakes me up.

Users who are viewing this thread