Wolves game set up for match fixing (1 Viewer)

1966skyblue

Ridiculous, deal shouldn't be allowed. Scenario, second last game of season wolves 3rd. Cov safe, we gain 250k for losing the game.

ccfcway

yep, said this in another thread. Nearly started a thread on it,

but thought better of it

jesus-wept

I wonder if true the powers that be will allow a deal structured that way.If I was Brentford or Leyton Orient i would be yelling from the treetops. Having said that I think Wolves will be home and dry in automatic places by then.

ajsccfc

We really should ban transfers between teams who may play each other at some point. Also prevent them talking to each other to be safe.

ccfcway

We really should ban transfers between teams who may play each other at some point. Also prevent them talking to each other to be safe.

now now.

I am not sure that incentives should be a part of a transfer when the teams meet before the end of the season should be allowed and can influence the outcome of that incentive

ajsccfc

now now.

I am not sure that incentives should be a part of a transfer when the teams meet before the end of the season should be allowed and can influence the outcome of that incentive

You can't police that though outside of disallowing transfers between clubs in the same division. Ban a promotion clause and it can just be called something else to get around it.

Users who are viewing this thread