Wolves Forum (1 Viewer)

Gint11

According to some threads on Wolves forum, somebody said the club enquired about Callum Wilson in November and was told the valuation was £500K then. So they are using that as a guide for Clarke. Most of them have changed their tune and now want him back only because he is top goalscorer. Some of them also think Wilsons contract is running out and they will get him as well. Obviously didn't notice the fact he signed a new deal a couple of months back.

Covstu

If the guy wants out then lets sell but certainly not for peanuts, a 20 goal a season striker is worth more that 500k IMO. Having said that, he has been useless at most clubs so i stil lthink he is making a big mistake, he may get paid more but i doubt he will be the main focal point of the attack like he is with us.

Covlad65

Wolves you are up there with the Villa..................Scum!!!!.....Just really hope one day the tables are turned!

mark82

Wolves you are up there with the Villa..................Scum!!!!.....Just really hope one day the tables are turned!

For many years it was the other way. Those days will return soon enough. We could do with a few more fans attending games to do that really (once back in Coventry).

The Gentleman

If the guy wants out then lets sell but certainly not for peanuts, a 20 goal a season striker is worth more that 500k IMO. Having said that, he has been useless at most clubs so i stil lthink he is making a big mistake, he may get paid more but i doubt he will be the main focal point of the attack like he is with us.

I used to score 35+ a season on a Sunday, does that include me? (Don't forget Cov play on a Sunday too)

Gint11

Remember the day we bought their best striker off them for £6 Million - Robbie Keane. They must still and always hate that fact.

spwaverley4916

i really hope if he goes - he flops big time. he has done very well in a team that create lots of chances for him. i would laugh my dick off if he only scores a couple more playing for wolves and young Callum comes back and beats him to league 1 top scorer by a bucket full.

Joy Division

I have nothing against Wolves, except the prick who threw a half eaten burger on top on my head at Molineux a few years back.

skybluedan

i really hope if he goes - he flops big time. he has done very well in a team that create lots of chances for him. i would laugh my dick off if he only scores a couple more playing for wolves and young Callum comes back and beats him to league 1 top scorer by a bucket full.

Yeah I'm same maybe worse,don't know if it's being a cov fan all me life have made me a twat but whenever a player leaves us under certain circumstances I fuckin hate them with a passion and most wish injurys on them the fuckers and this piece of fuckin shit will be no exception So fuck you Leon Clarke but hey I'm 38 going on 15 so........

Users who are viewing this thread