Win tonight certain relegation ? (1 Viewer)

ccfcdr

Would a final be the last nail in coffin ? Personally don't see them tackling now or breaking a leg in any matches that we need a scrap and points ....
With an appearance of a final looming would this be the end ??? Half challenges not going where it hurts etc etc just a thought

Otis

Would a final be the last nail in coffin ? Personally don't see them tackling now or breaking a leg in any matches that we need a scrap and points ....
With an appearance of a final looming would this be the end ??? Half challenges not going where it hurts etc etc just a thought
Eh?

How do you come to that conclusion?

Keeper - Been Burge for league games, RCC for the EFL Trophy.

Ineligible - Rawson, Foley, Vernam, Clarke. None of these can play in any EFL Trophy game.

Players like DKE, Lameiras and Jones, have only really been featuring as starters for the most part, in games like the EFL Trophy.

I think you will find that Rawson and Foley and Clarke will just keep on trying and tackling just the way they have been.

For this competition it has always been a much, much changed side.

Can't see this notion holding any water at all I'm afraid.

Astute

It would work the other way. It may be a tinpot trophy. But most probably the only chance they get to play at Wembley. So hopefully they will give 101% to get a place in the final lineup.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

I haven't seen them get stuck & scrap in all season.

Win or lose tonight we are down anyway.

skyblue1991

Strange post.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

pusbccfc

Win tonight and we're going to Wembley for a party. Simple as.

Warwickhunt

the team that RS plays in the league games is so far removed from the ones that are eligible to play in the piss pot cup. So probably you theory might not come to fruition

lifeskyblue

Whether we win or not tonight we are I believe going down. Can't see the team...however slade shuffles the side, staying up. We need approx 2 points a game from now till end of season. Just isn't going to happen. We can't score and regularly concede 2 or more. We are not going to turn a team of relegation certainties into the best in the division overnight.

PUSB

Otis

Whether we win or not tonight we are I believe going down. Can't see the team...however slade shuffles the side, staying up. We need approx 2 points a game from now till end of season. Just isn't going to happen. We can't score and regularly concede 2 or more. We are not going to turn a team of relegation certainties into the best in the division overnight.

PUSB
We have got a chance, but it very much revolves around at least 3 teams above us having absolutely nightmare runs.

ajsccfc

I don't think the prospect of playing at Wembley would stop players trying in the games before then, because if you do that you get dropped.

Plus we're a giant pile of shit, so whatever we've been doing before now hasn't been up to much.

Otis

Delusional.
Not a all.

I had us as down 6 games or so ago.

Just saying that was our only chance.

Oldham, Shrewsbury, Bury, have all had some great form lately.

Had they continued their previously awful form then they would have been a lot closer to our current points total, therefore giving us a chance.

Terry Gibson's perm

The only chance of us staying up is if teams get points deducted and there is more chance that we will have that done.

Doomed

Users who are viewing this thread