Willis to Luton? (1 Viewer)

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Good luck to him if true. He's been a great servant to the club and deserves a chance at a higher level.

We need to replace him adequately, although with that new guy from Scotland I suppose it might already be the case.

Liquid Gold

Heard too much about this for it not to be true. Good luck to him, he's stuck with us through shit times.

Nick

Administrator
I don't buy into the good luck to him rubbish, this club gave him a massive opportunity and he repays it by fucking off on a free transfer.

Probably better for him financially to go on a free to a Championship club than for a League 1 club to pay a fee for him in January so he will have held out.

RoboCCFC90

Tribunal surely?

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

No, Willis is too old.

Its players under the age of 24.

In relation to the OP, it’s been rumoured about for a while and there seems to be a lot more noise about it now.

Good luck to Jordan he deserves his shot in the Championship, I still believe he has a bit more to learn, but I think he can make the step up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

torchomatic

Not too fussed, to be honest.

Brighton Sky Blue

Good luck to him but a bit like his goalkeeping friend flattering himself if he thinks he's Championship quality

Then again Martin Cranie's just got promoted so what do I know...

AStonesThrow

It'll be a good move for him, regular first team football in a championship side, a chance to prove himself at a higher level and climb the ladder. There's only so long a player can be waiting for his chance to play where he deserves, holding back for one Club whose owners and council show a completely opposite level of loyalty to what Jordan has shown us.

Good luck to him, no matter what colours he wears on a Saturday, he'll always have a Sky Blue heart. He's earned this

Gibbo

Oh yeah great luck to him, the Thatcherite society
He has one go at a career. He has to maximize his earnings, just like any professional in any activity. He would be mad to pass up playing for a financially stable club in a higher league. All that loyalty bollox is for deluded fans. I thought he was over-rated anyway. Good but not Maddison. Can be replaced

Grendel

There’s no loyalty either way - if Willis was injured all season its possible the club would have refused to offer a new deal and he could have been left high and dry so it’s fine he moves on. Last player of the championship era.

Legia Sky Blue

I don't buy into the good luck to him rubbish, this club gave him a massive opportunity and he repays it by fucking off on a free transfer.

Typical nonsense from you. He has done his bit for our club and doesn't deserve your disdain If he hadn't been good enough to take his opportunity the club would have binned him off without any second thought. He could have left to the Championship before now anyway when Rotherham wanted him a few seasons back, but he stuck with us, scored one of our play off final goals, and both Hyam and Davies have developed into better players by playing alongside him. Ironically that means we are in a better place to handle his loss now, as we already have a decent League 1 pairing in place, and that loss will not be so badly felt as if he had left us this season or last.

shepardo01

It'll be a good move for him, regular first team football in a championship side, a chance to prove himself at a higher level and climb the ladder. There's only so long a player can be waiting for his chance to play where he deserves, holding back for one Club whose owners and council show a completely opposite level of loyalty to what Jordan has shown us.

Good luck to him, no matter what colours he wears on a Saturday, he'll always have a Sky Blue heart. He's earned this
Absolutely this!!
Underrated and has had opportunities to move before but signed contracts with us.
The uncertainty around our home next season probably meant he spent more time thinking offers over.
Short career, will get a signing on fee and probably double money at least. No brainer for him at this stage of his career and especially at this stage of CCFC...
Also heard that Bristol City were interested again, and a league 1 club that may/may not go up this year (currently in top 8) but will look to have a real go next year.

covcity4life

Of couree good luck to him. He captained us to checkatrade and promotion success

You wont see fans ceying when we bin players off in summer yet they cry if a player decides to leave on his own accord. Victim society...

Terry_dactyl

He’s been a good servant to the club and I wish him well.
Shame we won’t get anything for him but that’s the way it goes. For every Jordan Willis leaving on a free, there’s an Abu ogogo waiting to come in. Hang on a minute...

no_loyalty

Ready made replacement Jurgen (bother of Jordan) Turnbull is coming in.

rob9872

200+ games stuck with us in L2 and not earning as much as some of you think. At 24 he has maybe 2 decent contracts until he's finished and will want to test himself as high as he can and earn as much as he can. If he is off, then thanks and good luck. Earned our respect and deserves his opportunity.

Users who are viewing this thread