Williams was a different player (1 Viewer)

coop

I thought Williams was a handfull for us and look a much better player than when he was here on loan.Although wasn't really given much of a chance.

PVA

Williams was very highly rated and I was very happy when we signed him, shame it never worked out.

Londonccfcfan

He did, he basically controlled the midfield, he was outstanding. Overall I think regardless of the score Scunthorpe were the better side by a mile.

I don't know what match you were watching, but second half they didn't get out of their own half. They had one shot in second half and scored from it.

Obviously first half they should have been 2 maybe 3 nil up. But second half we were all over them and but for a shocking refereeing display I believe would have got at least a draw if he had booked their players in first half.

rob9872

Ref was dreadful but not the reason we lost

Londonccfcfan

Ref was dreadful but not the reason we lost

I didn't have a great view but looked like penalty when Murphy was hacked down apparently a clear penalty in first 5 mins.

Ref needed to make an example of the blatant fouling also, so that they didn't carry on throughout the match. A couple of yellow cards that they deserved can change the mindset of a defender/Midfielder.

They wernt rent punished so they carried on getting away with it.
Pathetic excuse of a referee.

rob9872

Absolutely agree with most of that but we were still site regardless we (although was other end so couldn't see pen and Murphy or others barely complained which is usually a sign)

Users who are viewing this thread