Williams recalled by 'Boro (1 Viewer)

skybluepm2

They have used their 24 hour recall option. Not one that will live long in the memory although he probably wasn't utilised in his best position. Surely this must be seen as a positive thing, given that we are top heavy in the striker department and Mowbray is now able to shore up a more critical area (surely a goalkeeper or centre mid?!)

Evo1883

Personally we should send that brentford lump back aswel ..and loan in 2 central midfielders

Dimi_Konstantflapalot

Still have 5 players on loan though so if we brought any other loanees in, there would still be one missing out every game.

Stokes
Pennington
Samuel
Odelusi
Proschwitz

Evo1883

Still have 5 players on loan though so if we brought any other loanees in, there would still be one missing out every game.

Stokes
Pennington
Samuel
Odelusi
Proschwitz
Loan in 2 CMs ,drop stokes ..
Play haynes LB Odelusi left side and obrien right side

skybluepm2

Loan in 2 CMs ,drop stokes ..
Play haynes LB Odelusi left side and obrien right side

Agree with that. Dependent on Reda's situation (whether he's expected back or not) should determine wether or not we keep Stokes. He hasn't done too badly but not what id imagine we would want long term (assuming me stay up).

Nick

Administrator
Not too bad really, need the fella to go back to Brentford too to get a spot freed up.

torchomatic

CJ_covblaze

lewys33

Stokes isn't here for long anyway (it was only a month loan wasn't it?). I like stokes, but playing haynes and loaning in midfield support would be better IMO.

LB87ccfc

Disappointing really, never played left mid in his life and prob the reason why recalled as we do not play the formation he is suited too. He will be loaned again elsewhere and most likely do well.

Moff

I dont we have ever unearthed so many nuggets of shit, as we have done this season. Waggots eye for a player is quite clearly blind.

Otis

never given a chance as a number 10 so i will not pass judgement on him.

Yep agree.

Don't think we have seen enough of him. Mind, in saying that, we have hardly seen anything of Proschwitz either, but he has looked dreadful.

At least Williams looked okay on the ball. Proschwitz seems all over the place, with a lack of touch, or pace, or positioning, or link up play.

stupot07

Another bizarre signing. Brought in to play out of position on the left wing. I can only judge on what I've seen and he's a woeful left midfielder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Otis

Another bizarre signing. Brought in to play out of position on the left wing. I can only judge on what I've seen and he's a woeful left midfielder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

But then so's Nouble, but we keep playing him on the wing too don't we.

Thought Nouble looked our most dangerous player on Tuesday night until we shifted him out on to the wing.

stupot07

But then so's Nouble, but we keep playing him on the wing too don't we.

Thought Nouble looked our most dangerous player on Tuesday night until we shifted him out on to the wing.

I'd still rather have samuel up there, I'm not impressed with Mowbray's decision to shunt him out wide on sat and then the bench on Tuesday. Nouble just doesn't look a goal scorer to me, regardless of him scoring on Tuesday.

nmp2327

Thank goodness, what I saw of Williams he totally failed to impress. It will be interesting to see if he makes Boro's squad at the weekend

rupert_bear

Wonder if Mowbary has used his Middlesbrough contacts to get Williams re-called to enable him to bring in someone else. Not sure if the the club loaning in a player can just toss him back, there's usually agreements but his parent club would have a re-call option after a month

steveecov

Wonder if Mowbary has used his Middlesbrough contacts to get Williams re-called to enable him to bring in someone else. Not sure if the the club loaning in a player can just toss him back, there's usually agreements but his parent club would have a re-call option after a month

A few of this mob want tossing somewhere.

shmmeee

I wondered this. Maybe Mowbrays contacts are already working.

covcity4life

i'd still rather have samuel up there, i'm not impressed with mowbray's decision to shunt him out wide on sat and then the bench on tuesday. Nouble just doesn't look a goal scorer to me, regardless of him scoring on tuesday.

Sent from my iphone using tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

lolol

Users who are viewing this thread