Will we win away from home this season? (1 Viewer)

The CableGuy

I'm seriously starting to wonder if we will. City are the only team in the league (and I think, in the entire Football League?) yet to win away.

Its got to the point where we need to be at least 2-0 up with 5 minutes to go just to secure a point away from home.

God knows what goes through the players minds when the amount of stoppage time left to play is announced.

We still have to go to Reading, Forest, Leicester, Watford, Cardiff, Hull, Bristol, Burnley and finally, an easy last day trip to Southampton who will probably be having a We got Promoted and escaped from the SISU! party.

Sutty

I think we'll win one. Knowing City it will be when we least expect it.

I really thought we'd win tonight.

sky_blue_up_north

Until we stop conceding stupid goals no chance

pusbccfc

The problem has been confidence away.
If we had got a win a palace at the start of the season, not only would we be 3 points better of but I think we would have gone away and won 3+ games away.
Also at brum we did ok we could have won and at boro.
Now I can't see us winning as the team will have no confidence away.

bamalamafizzfazz

Possibly if you meet Bristol City and get that kernt JH back as chairman pulling a few strings with the FA.

Cheating does not pay.

Goodbye.

What? Correct me if I'm wrong but is this seriously a Sunderland fan on our forum? If I supported them I wouldn't give a shit about a team at the bottom of the league below destined to drop into the third division.

Laughable, its funny because I don't have any problem with them. Good luck to Sunderland, they have a great manager and I hope they do really well :)

Users who are viewing this thread