Will we still bring loan players in (2 Viewers)

skyblue1523

After saturday 3-1 win do you think sisu will let AT bring in anymore players i hope so.Ive got a feeling that they wont let him bring anyone else in as they say your squad is to big (lol).

Astute

There is a chance if we let players go. Maybe lose wages being paid and pay a percentage at the most on loanees coming in. If it reduces their outgoings and improves the squad then everyone will be happy as long as a few certain players don't leave.

ashbyjan

Seen to have read somewhere Thorn saying that he wants some new faces in addition to these but needs to free up some more wages to do it - so I expect one or two to go before new ones arrive. At least he is being allowed to wheel and deal a bit and lets face it what we have had has hardly set the world on fire! McPake going should free up enough to bring someone in but cannot see Clingan and Cranie going, think they will sit it out until end of season and walk away to a nice signing on bonus. So who else is there to go who would free up any significant wages - Eastwood - no one would want him for those wages, Wood - same again and Keogh - would hate to lose him and doubt he's near our top wage earners anyway. So I would guess McSicknote will go and be replaced by one or maybe two new faces. Fingers crossed they have as positive an impact as Nimley and Herminator did on Saturday.

skyblue1523

i know this is a bit silly but do you think we could ask hudderfield for jordan rhodes and let them have rod and eastwood straight swap.can only dream

Astute

We need experienced in our division or from the prem. We are running out of time to do any more untried/untested at our level. We can't afford to have players that are not going to play most of the time.

shmmeee

We need another 2 at least, we can afford to sell/loan any of:

Clarke, Bigi, ROD, Eastwood, Jeffers

I'd imagine another 1 senior or 2 youth players to need to go to fund 2 coming in.

hamil99

Facebook User
We need another 2 at least, we can afford to sell/loan any of:

Clarke, Bigi, ROD, Eastwood, Jeffers

I'd imagine another 1 senior or 2 youth players to need to go to fund 2 coming in.

Only ones I agree wiv are eastwood and ROD. Rest have the potential to be key first team players.

ccfcway

Doesnt mean they are all going out long term, like McPake, Clarke and Jeffers would benefit from games..

If we are keeping McDonald, we can afford to lose ROD and Eastwood for good.

shmmeee

Who would you like to bring in? A pacy winger for me :)

Someone to play either the top of the diamond in 442 or alongside Thomas and Deegan/Clingan in 433, I'd take Gardner back, but it looks like he's in the first team at Villa now.

But Thorn will bring in a target man, and I can see the logic in that I guess.

cooperskyblue

Would be nice to see some more new faces, was very impressed with the new lads vs boro but with SISU I have my doubts

J

Jack Griffin

Someone to play either the top of the diamond in 442 or alongside Thomas and Deegan/Clingan in 433, I'd take Gardner back, but it looks like he's in the first team at Villa now.

But Thorn will bring in a target man, and I can see the logic in that I guess.

Yup, someone to cover Platt or maybe to start instead of him. A big lad. Possibly Sam Vokes if I'm reading the cards right.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread