Will we start the season ? (1 Viewer)

skyblue1523

WHILE SISU ARE RUINING OUR CLUB NO INVESTMENT NO ACCOUNT LOGED I FEAR WE MAY NOT EVEN START THE NEW SEASON !!! IF SISU DON'T GET THEIR HANDS ON SOME PART OF THE ARENA I FEEL THEY WILL PULL THE PLUG AND WHAT EVER TALENT WE HAVE WILL GO FOR A SONG JUST TO FILL THEIR SHAREHOLDERS POCKETS AND LET THIS GREAT CLUB DIE. PUSB (I HOPE) :thinking about::thinking about::thinking about::thinking about::thinking about:

ricohroar

I can tell you 100% that sisu will never own any part of the Arena, any bollocks in the press is just trying to increases ticket sales. I know the council and higgs representatives will not do business with Sisu, FACT. They have agreed to do business with The Hoff and Chinese backers should they take over the club, but Sisu just wont let go. There is no way they can liquidate the club, it would go to a court where a judge would look at other atlernatives first, like if anyone is willing to buy the club, which they are, (They just wont pay Sisu what Sisu want).
the worse that will happen is -10 points, but with that would come new owners and new investment.

It will either be another year with Sisu and no investment, prob finishing bottom 6, or -10 points and new investment poss finish top 12 with a chance to push on next year, with some money.

Just to clear it up, this is my own opinion and open to any critic, but I know for sure that having spoken to people who are involved in dealing with the Ricoh Arena sale, that these are the facts as told to me by them.

skybluelee

WHILE SISU ARE RUINING OUR CLUB NO INVESTMENT NO ACCOUNT LOGED I FEAR WE MAY NOT EVEN START THE NEW SEASON !!! IF SISU DON'T GET THEIR HANDS ON SOME PART OF THE ARENA I FEEL THEY WILL PULL THE PLUG AND WHAT EVER TALENT WE HAVE WILL GO FOR A SONG JUST TO FILL THEIR SHAREHOLDERS POCKETS AND LET THIS GREAT CLUB DIE. PUSB (I HOPE) :thinking about::thinking about::thinking about::thinking about::thinking about:

Stop shouting.

cloughie

I can tell you 100% that sisu will never own any part of the Arena, any bollocks in the press is just trying to increases ticket sales. I know the council and higgs representatives will not do business with Sisu, FACT. They have agreed to do business with The Hoff and Chinese backers should they take over the club, but Sisu just wont let go. There is no way they can liquidate the club, it would go to a court where a judge would look at other atlernatives first, like if anyone is willing to buy the club, which they are, (They just wont pay Sisu what Sisu want).
the worse that will happen is -10 points, but with that would come new owners and new investment.

It will either be another year with Sisu and no investment, prob finishing bottom 6, or -10 points and new investment poss finish top 12 with a chance to push on next year, with some money.

Just to clear it up, this is my own opinion and open to any critic, but I know for sure that having spoken to people who are involved in dealing with the Ricoh Arena sale, that these are the facts as told to me by them.

I don't know if the council and higgs have agreed to do business with the hoff etc but I am convinced that they won't do business with sisu

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
guys the charity and SISU are currently in a period of due diligence so there is a deal being discussed and that could go through

The Charity has had no contact with GH or his backers so they have no deal with him - important that because the stadium is key to any deal and the only thing on sale is the Charity shares

Those are the facts - source The Charity

Of course they can wind the club up if they choose to ......... thats the purpose of the ARVO charge over the assets, it leaves nothing for anyone else so it would be pointless challenging a decision to liquidate because any other creditor wouldnt get the court costs back let alone their debt.

thorninmyside

a) of course we will;
b) stop scaremongering;
c) turn off your caps;
d) pay more attention at school.

i cant understand people like you, your so bloody clever arent you. Sad and lonely man sitting there nitpicking at people spelling, use of capitals etc ffs man get a life. The clubs in the shit and this guys entitled to his opinion

TheRoyalScam

i cant understand people like you, your so bloody clever arent you. Sad and lonely man sitting there nitpicking at people spelling, use of capitals etc ffs man get a life. The clubs in the shit and this guys entitled to his opinion

I SAY CAPITAL LETTERS AND PORE SPELING HAVE NO PLACE ON THIS BOARD.;)

as any foole kno

matesx

It's difficult to take anyone seriously when they can't spell, turn off caps lock and spout a lot of hysterical nonsense.

Sterling Archer

It's difficult to take anyone seriously when they can't spell, turn off caps lock and spout a lot of hysterical nonsense.

This man summed up my thoughts to 'thorninmyside' perfectly, who if I'm not mistaken has quite the reputation as 'village idiot' around these parts I do believe.

Astute

So are you saying the only people allowed an opinion are the ones you say can have one?

skyblueinBaku

OSB, am I right in thinking that 'due diligence' is a two way street? I can understand that Sisu want to see the books on the Ricoh to see what they would get; but can ACL see Sisu's books to find out if they have the money to support their bid? I find it strange that Sisu would open their books to anyone.

Secondly, even if ACL and Sisu reach an agreement, am I right in thinking that the council could veto it?

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
It can be SBD and in this case seeing the clubs books is probably more important than seeing the ACL records so i would expect a two way thing

Yes the council have the right of veto .... but it is not a special power given in this case, it is normal practice for shareholders in most private companies

skyblueinBaku

Thanks, OSB. That means at least for once Sisu will have to be 'open and transparent'. Or the least closed and opaque that they can get away with!

lordsummerisle

At least my "Hoffman making a statement" post was almost realistic, but this just goes into the realms of fantasy.

FACT.

Skyblue4u

Why do you start with "I can tell you 100%" then finish with "that's my opinion?" Are you Kevin monks in drag? :facepalm:

cheever

Agreed, and anyway, Joy Seppala said that she wants the club to part of the community, so fook knows where you have got this idea that they only want to fill their shareholder's pockets.....:thinking about:

Grendel

Thanks for that. Had a fairly hard day and work and needed something to make me laugh.

J

Jack Griffin

Agreed, and anyway, Joy Seppala said that she wants the club to part of the community, so fook knows where you have got this idea that they only want to fill their shareholder's pockets.....:thinking about:

She can say whatever she likes, but actions speak louder than words.

BTW, anyone managed to get a photo of her yet, I presume she has been in Coventry, what right has she to maintaining her anonymity, she is not the rape victim, the club is!

Tank Top

"will we start the season"?
Well, the onus has been placed firmly on the shoulders
of the Council, who must decide, whether or not to allow the "Imposters" sisu /Finance, to default on a further rent payment due on the stadium, or take them to court to retrieve the Arrears, a classic case of dammed if they do, and dammed if they don't.
With savage cuts to vital public services in the pipeline, how long will it be, before the council is forced into action by enraged citizens, demanding that Sisu "the Imposters"pay their outstanding bills, in the same way that the rest of us do.
The body language of the club, is set in an all too familiar pre season posture, various, officials of the sisu are again standing before us, with the Season Ticket Begging Bowl, tugging at the Heartstrings of the "Gullible and faithful"
The prospects for this coming season are more desperate than ever, and would anyone be surprised if Andy Thorn had a zero budget to work with?
sisu "the great imposters" they came, they saw and they shafted" the fans of Coventry City Football club,
Tankie

Users who are viewing this thread