Will the fans turn if..... (1 Viewer)

theprince

....relegation is more or less confirmed Tuesday ? I think by and large our fans have brilliant having put up with some crass performances, on going takeover news/talk denials then admitting there have been talks, then denying again, lies from tango Ken, Paul Clouting, Tim Fisher. Being in the drop zone much of the season, i think if doomed either Tuesday or Saturday v Donny it could be the straw that breaks the camels back, and long overdue too.

ccfcdan

I dont think our fans would budge if someone began knocking the walls down on there house's. They would prefer to sit on there sofa's watching Corrie pretending its not happening. Shame really!

sylus

i think panic is beginning to set in...who knows what could happen...wouldnt want to be in sisu's shoes thou

ccfcno9

I hope not. this year on the pitch we,ve seen a football team thats been better to watch than what we saw for the greater part of last year IMO. Yes theres been some horrendrous errors, both tactically and by individual players who are out of their depth but they have my full support for trying.

Off field distractions ie, Ken Deluded embarrassing us, Sisu,s disgraceful treatment of us with the bullshit and heavy handed tactics losing us support we can ill afford to lose, and the Fat One who could,nt even get fit enough to play despite his big wage check.None of these will be at the game so who is there to turn against? surely not the kids who have tried but not often acheived.

Signed up for next year, just what to forget about this one and start again next with renewed enthusiasam(It comes free with my ticket each year).

Otis

Maybe the Donny game will be a celebration of our years in the Championship just as that game against Bradford was the year we went down from the Premier. :facepalm::facepalm:

Grendel

Maybe the Donny game will be a celebration of our years in the Championship just as that game against Bradford was the year we went down from the Premier. :facepalm::facepalm:
I'll be staying at home then!

I dont think our fans would budge if someone began knocking the walls down on there house's. They would prefer to sit on there sofa's watching Corrie pretending its not happening. Shame really!

I know emotions are high, but no need to insult Corrie mate. (In fact just popped on here in the half hour between the double bill :whistle:)

In my opinion, i think the majority of fans that have lost faith have already stopped attending the home games. I think the main bulk of the regulars this season (around 9000-10000) will be around next season even in league 1. We all know theres fans out there to near fill the stadium regularly, and i don't blame the absentees in the slightest. I keep turning up because i (maybe foolishly) think things will get better, and they will! Just hope it's in time for the next 3 games, but if not, i'll still be in block 18 next season.

Brighton Sky Blue

What a decade it's been-defeats at Rotherham, Gillingham, Crewe, going to Barnsley as underdogs, and conceding a hattrick to Darren Byfield. Yes, Bryan Richardson sure hit the nail on the head when he said it was the best thing to ever happen on the club-forever may the man rot.

Brighton Sky Blue

I should know flint, I spent £120 on tickets and transport to that one-and my lift to the Ricoh coach didn't show up or pay me for the tickets. After the game I was told that the club had given away my coach seat and that 'You should learn to be punctual young man'-because of that, I have never used the official coaches since and never will do.

I should know flint, I spent £120 on tickets and transport to that one-and my lift to the Ricoh coach didn't show up or pay me for the tickets. After the game I was told that the club had given away my coach seat and that 'You should learn to be punctual young man'-because of that, I have never used the official coaches since and never will do.

They're a rip off anyway

jabharty

Oh my god, did anyone else go to that Morecambe game? I travelled so far, waited for hours in queues and was on the road for 6 hours to see a shit side play shit football against a shit team in a shit new stadium, and get a shit result. That day was a load of crap.

jabharty

L1 sides that are by the sea: I would like a seaside trip - can be a weekend holiday :)
Hartlepool;
Bournemouth;
Torquay(Could be promoted from L2);
Possibly Southend(Could be promoted from L2).

Last edited:

CCFC Germany

My plan for saturday :
Get up at 2am, drive up to Calais, take the ferry at 6am, drive up the Ricoh, see us beat Donny, drive back, be at home at 1am, roughly.
Even if we officially go down today.
End of.

Users who are viewing this thread