Wigan away (1 Viewer)

Steve.B50

The Wigan away is looking like it will be a very important game for us.
Can we not try and have a big push to get as many fans to the game as possible and give Tony and the boys the 12th man?

Swindon are having a big push for the game at Ricoh and want to see if they can sell out the away end. We should try and do something similar for an away game each year and as Wigan have a large area for away fans everyone can get a ticket.

Also it's been a long time since most of us have ever been to Wigan, it's not a bad day out either.

Brylowes

Can we not try and have a big push to get as many fans to the game as possible and give Tony and the boys the 12th man?

Swindon are having a big push for the game at Ricoh and want to see if they can sell out the away end. We should try and do something similar for an away game each year and as Wigan have a large area for away fans everyone can get a ticket.

Also it's been a long time since most of us have ever been to Wigan, it's not a bad day out either.
Can't see Swindon bringing 6,000 + to the Ricoh.never know tho

covcity4life

every game is gonna be huge now till end of season it looks like

hopefully we can jump back to 14-15k for fleetwood game in 2 weeks at ricoh

Otis

Think we will. Should be a bit milder. Two weeks since the last game. 6-0 thumping dished out last time.

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

Warwickhunt

Should be a good game1 at least they will not shut up shop like the other God forsaken teams in this shite league we could be in for a good game

JimmyHillsbeard

Our last trip there was horrible. Peter Reid "in charge" Rohan Ricketts on the wing. Ellington and Roberts taking the piss for them. We lost 4-1.

Terry Gibson's perm

Went to Port Vale for my first away game of the year and just sent a message to the guy I sit with at the Ricoh saying we need to go.

jas365

EVERY away game is massive now. We should be packing them all out. Cracks me up how half the people are sending the Shrewsbury tickets back.

Terry Gibson's perm

EVERY away game is massive now. We should be packing them all out. Cracks me up how half the people are sending the Shrewsbury tickets back.

I guess its tricky for some with kids or who work nights to get there, I wasn't going but might try to get a pass out;)

fernandopartridge

Think we will. Should be a bit milder. Two weeks since the last game. 6-0 thumping dished out last time.

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

Have you ever been to Wigan? That ground is like a wind tunnel, it was bastard freezing last time I went, and that was the end of March.

Users who are viewing this thread